WETV Why has the old BBC format disappeared.

elgordo38

WETV Why has the old BBC format disappeared. WETV never gave us notice of a change?? We are now stuck with this terrrrible Sky news format. The old format had breaking news streaming along the bottom now we have this terrrrible Sky news format with small news lettering on the bottom with only one subject. Today it was that stupid Pretorius trial. We seem to be bombarded all day long with this trial and given little else. Any answers. I am in Chiang Mai

Edited by elgordo38

The BBC News web site has gone to hell in a handbasket too. It used to be a very good site for news. But now it is just the dumbed down sound/video bites. Useless. It seems everybody is in a rush to the bottom.

I looked at the CNN site the other day, and just couldn't believe that it was supposed to be a news outlet. What has happened to these sites?

You can cut this thread I just got the word from the horses mouth. WETV tells me that True TV bought the exclusive rights to BBC Asia. I don't know if True will downsell this to WETV but that was the straw that broke the camels back with me. I am not a sports fan and do not understand Thai and the movie channels are all reruns. I hate Faux and now the BBC is gone so there is not much else that interests me on WETV. They have a good price but are loosing to many good channels its goodbye time. I think at the rate their going even their cheap monthly rate will not continue to keep them in business. I am just interested in 4 or 5 news channels the rest no interest. Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.