Lost In Thailand...............

GracelessFawn

Dear GracelessFawn,

I am Dr. Alex Nal.

I find your recent topics about posting pictures while you claim to be drunk, highly interesting.

I am lost is one of the sentences you use and I believe this is a cry for help from your side.

Please do not worrie about comments some members make such as old wine in old bags, they just try to get as much posts as possible.

Ok, I offer you a free initial consult in my clinic where you (first) will be examined in our analytical lab.

The results will be discussed with you and from there on together we decide the best way/treatment

to get back on track (that means learn to join the grey mass).

If you are interested in this offer please let me/us know.

Dr. Alex. Nal

Ok, I offer you a free initial consult in my clinic where you (first) will be examined in our analytical lab.

Dr. Alex. Nal

I suppose your avatar shows just a little of the free consultation in your analytical Lab......Dr. Nal ?

But the idea is most interesting....are we free to watch the consultation ?

LaoPo

Dear GracelessFawn,

I am Dr. Alex Nal.

I find your recent topics about posting pictures while you claim to be drunk, highly interesting.

I am lost is one of the sentences you use and I believe this is a cry for help from your side.

Please do not worrie about comments some members make such as old wine in old bags, they just try to get as much posts as possible.

The results will be discussed with you and from there on together we decide the best way/treatment

Dr. Alex. Nal

:o

Edited by GracelessFawn

Dear GracelessFawn,

I am Dr. Alex Nal.

Dr. Alex. Nal

Thanks for the offer, but nah............ I ain't going with you!

You know how it goes - "Blind leading the Blind."

Tsk Tsk Tsk

I don't have time to waste! I gotta keep looking for my lost self!

Edited by GracelessFawn

Dear GracelessFawn,

You can deny what you are, but not what you do.

You are having a problem, when you wanna face it?

A, question, You think you live together?

You die alone GracelessFawn.....

That is your future when you keep on going like this.

A,

I worry more about the present!

I worry some about the future!

But......... I never worry about dying! Life's too short for that. Besides, we're all dying anyway! Some might take 50+++ years, some 20+++++, some 10++++ or less, some months, some days, some hours, some minutes and some seconds, but we are all going in that direction!

PS - Don't worry Dr., I will waive to you when we meet OUT THERE someday.

Dear GracelessFawn,

You can deny what you are, but not what you do.

You are having a problem, when you wanna face it?

A, question, You think you live together?

You die alone GracelessFawn.....

That is your future when you keep on going like this.

A,

Ease up a bit mate. So she enjoys going out on the lash, as do a lot of people, hardly a need for professional treatment :o.

I tell you what Dr, come out on the lash with me in Bangkok and we'll see if we can cure your depressive pessimism. My services are free of charge :D.

Edited by Fast Eddie

Oh... just another Hey-Look-At-Me thread.

Moving swiftly along... :o

To me, this thread is about sharing pictures of yourself while having fun in BKK, doing something special in BKK, etc etc etc!

Nah, it's not a look at me thread, but if you want to look at it that way, then that's your opinion.

Cheers lovely Cutie!

To me, this thread is about sharing pictures of yourself while having fun in BKK, doing something special in BKK, etc etc etc!

I think you will find that is what the Members Photo Album was created for... duh!!!

Nah, it's not a look at me thread, but if you want to look at it that way, then that's your opinion.

Its most peoples opinion...

Heres how its supposed to work Scampy

Photo Album for your Pics / Blog for your stories / Forum for your comments & questions na.

Quote GF: To me, this thread is about sharing pictures of yourself while having fun in BKK, doing something special in BKK, etc etc etc!

Aaaaaaaaaahhhh now that is more like it.

Having fun (while) doing something special, OK understood :D

Or post pic's where something funny happens is also possible?

I will have a dig in my collection.

I think this can turn out in a funny thread if we focus on special or funny things visible on the pic.

Oh and by the way :D for the somewhat depressing other reply I posted.

Oh and Fast Eddie that's a deal. We can then sing a few songs of the famous MC Fast Eddie the hip house genius if ya know who I mean. Time to undust the vinyl and get spinning :D

:o

Dr, Nal