Where to buy hydrostatic valve in Bangkok?

Monomial

My pool contractor, who is telling me he has been building pools for 16 years, is also telling me that he can not source a hydrostatic valve in Thailand and that he has never used one. His contention is that this would have to be imported from overseas and we can not wait.

That seems far fetched to me. I can find them online, but the supplier seems to be in Issan. Does anyone know a pool supplier anywhere in Greater Bangkok where these can be purchased? I would even be willing to drive to Pattaya if necessary.

The problem is I need it yesterday. He was ready to pour the concrete until I stopped him and asked him where the gravel pit for the pressure valve was. Now there are a bunch of workers standing around on the clock.

Any advice is appreciated.

Edited by Monomial

I'm not sure why you would need one of these valves. As best I can determine I don't have one on my very large salt water pool. In any event the easiest way to get the valve would be to have it sent to you by EMS. It's very inexpensive and normally wiil arrive in 1 day. The seller can give you his bank information and you can transfer the funds to his/her bank account via the ATM.