Pattaya to Lumpini Park Bkk

sucher

Get the bus from North Pattaya bus station to Ekamai. You get the ticket from the first window you come too. You can either stay on the bus until it gets to Ekamai or earlier at the Udon suk BTS station.

Get the BTS to Silom and you can use the overhead walkway taking you virtually to the park.

All for the grand total of about 160-170 baht.

Mukdahan is ok! But really...'which bus'', 'where's the bus station'? 'Who am I'?...god help the dullard if he ever goes camping on his own!... 'I need to wee...can anyone tell me where to find a toilet in Thailand'!!! Hopeless!

Take blue public bus from North Pattaya bus station (113 baht last time I took it). As soon as the bus arrives on Sukumvit, get off at the first skytrain station you see (Udom Suk) (tell the asst you want to be dropped off there -quicker than stopping at Ekemai. Then you get on the Skytrain for ? 40 baht standing on the Mo Chit side of the skytrain platform at Udom Suk. After 15 minutes start looking for Siam Skytrain station and then change to a different line. Now you get on the Bang Wa side of the platform. Get off at Sala Daeng, Silom. Easy

Archived