Teenage Palestinian girl shot after alleged attack

webfact

Teenage Palestinian girl shot after alleged attack

Condition of the 16-year-old unclear after she was shot in the West Bank after trying to stab Israelis, police say

DOHA: -- A teenage Palestinian girl who allegedly attempted to stab Israelis in the West Bank was shot on Sunday, Israeli police said.

Lama al-Bakri, 16, attempted the stabbing attack near the southern West Bank settlement of Kiryat Arab before being shot, the police and army said. Her condition was unknown.

"A stabbing attempt was thwarted," the Israeli army said in a statement, without providing her medical status.

A spokeswoman for the Hadassah hospital said al-Bakri was transferred to a Jerusalem health facility, but she had no information on the girl's condition.

Full story: http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/12/teenage-palestinian-girl-shot-alleged-attack-151213131021264.html

-- ALJAZEERA 2015-12-14

EVERY Islamic terrorist should be shot dead. Good work by the police.

It speaks volumes about your character that you immediately jump to the conclusion that she was Muslim, and that she had religious motives for the alleged stabbing.
What were Israeli police and illegal Zionist colonists [both part of an army of occupation] doing in the illegal colony of Kiryat Arba in the first place.
Edited by dexterm

Wise up. She was stabbing Israelis in the West Bank. The chances of her not being an Islamic Terrorist are practically nil. Hopefully, she is now serving her time in hell.

She was allegedly stabbing illegally occupying Israelis in the illegally occupied West Bank. Her motives we may never know if she dies, although somehow you appear to have that inside information.
I regard religious terrorism as the humiliating, assaulting, or murdering of innocent civilians purely for religious reasons.

So, she is a religeous - Islamic - terrorist attacking Jews. We agree on something.

I disagree.

Her religion is irrelevant unless that was her motive and her victims were innocents in their own country.

Her motive could simply have been frustration over 50 years of illegal Israeli occupation while the world turns a blind eye, with no hope for the future.

When are the knife attackers going to learn? Almost every attack had been thwarted by 5.56mm brass until they look like Swiss cheese.

Perhaps they will learn when the Israeli government ends its illegal occupation of someone else's land and gives Palestinians their human, civil and economic rights, so that they have hope for the future.

"Give me liberty or give me death!"

Ohh, great here we go again. Another lefties extreme Muslim huggers against stable reality people, who see the world as it is, but are labeled racists/islamphobic because of it.

Well I am just islamnausea. Probably makes me a racist to, but so what

Edited by BrainLife

Ohh, great here we go again. Another lefties extreme Muslim huggers against stable reality people, who see the world as it is, but are labeled racists/islamphobic because of it.

Me too, but it isn't being racist, just fed up with the muslim blood lust. They enjoy slaughter wherever they are, they don't appear to need an excuse.

The lefty appeasers just encourage them and should share some of the responsibility.

When are the knife attackers going to learn? Almost every attack had been thwarted by 5.56mm brass until they look like Swiss cheese.

Perhaps they will learn when the Israeli government ends its illegal occupation of someone else's land and gives Palestinians their human, civil and economic rights, so that they have hope for the future.

Perhaps the Palestinians should be advised that shouting "Give me liberty or give me death" is not a good idea while they are attacking Israelis with a knife.

Me too, but it isn't being racist, just fed up with the muslim blood lust. They enjoy slaughter wherever they are, they don't appear to need an excuse.

The lefty appeasers just encourage them and should share some of the responsibility.

Would someone invading and occupying your land be a sufficient excuse for you to resist, or would you just roll over and say "Here take it. Please make me a refugee"

I suggest you Google: Al Jazeera Al Nakba documentary episodes to acquaint yourself with the history behind the OP incident.

Would someone invading and occupying your land be a sufficient excuse for you to resist, or would you just roll over and say "Here take it. Please make me a refugee"

I suggest you Google: Al Jazeera Al Nakba documentary episodes to acquaint yourself with the history behind the OP incident.

What land , which occupation are you talking about?

Was there a land called Palestine that was occupied?

It is true that most of the world considers Judea and Samaria as illegally occupied by Israel. The history of course is complex and it doesn't help that the majority of "Palestinian" Arabs consider ALL of Israel so called occupied. Thus this seemingly endless conflict. But terrorist attacks are not helpful.

So, she is a religeous - Islamic - terrorist attacking Jews. We agree on something.

I disagree.

Her religion is irrelevant unless that was her motive and her victims were innocents in their own country.

Her motive could simply have been frustration over 50 years of illegal Israeli occupation while the world turns a blind eye, with no hope for the future.

Whether the settlers are there legally or not is an ongoing dispute by 2 sides which I have no intention to get into right now. What I would like to understand clearly is your opinion on the stubbing. Do I get it right? You think going around the streets and stubbing civilians of all ages just for being where they are is OK? The girl is 16, she could have not been frustrated by anything for over 50 years.

BTW - who do you think build the roads she travels by? Who supply and maintain the water, electricity and all other infrastructure she uses? They want to be left alone, but how will that work for them? They won't have access to Jordan, and if Israel withdraws and seal their access to Israel what then? It happened in Gaza before. Israel left them Gazans alone (yet stupidly enough still supply and maintain electricity and other infrastructure without which they can't survive). When Israel blocked them from traveling to Israeli areas, they tried to access Egypt only got shot at and killed by the Egyptian army.

How about this part of history:

1967, Egyptian president convinces Jordanian king and Syrian president to join him in attacking Israel and "throw all Jews to the sea". However something went wrong. Instead of Egyptian forces celebrating in Tel Aviv as he claimed they will do in a short time, Egypt lost the whole of the Sinai desert and Gaza strip, Jordan has lost the west bank and Syria the Golan heights. In 1980, Egypt has signed a peace agreement with Israel which gave back the Sinai peninsula, but Egypt "gracefully" refused to take back the Gaza strip....

In 1994 Jordan has signed a peace agreement with Israel, and they also didn't want the west bank back....

So basically Israel in not occupying the "Palestinians" land as there was never such a land / state / kingdom. If anything, those "Palestinians" were illegal occupants of Jordanian territories, and the Jordanians were happy to get rid of them even at the cost of giving up that piece of land.

Well, I would class myself as right wing,

Been to Israel, the Jewish treated me like dirt, and the Palestinians were really nice.

I was just a normal tourist, wandering around, looking at the historical sites.

As far the question of whether this terror girl is an Islamist or not, I have yet to hear of even one of the "knife intafada" attackers being Christian Arabs. When they are interviewed about their "motivations" (if still alive of course ...) the usual answer is based on Islamist fanaticism related to the propaganda lies about the nonexistent status change at the Temple Mount.

Yeah, they're pissed off, but what drives people to stab is usually fueled by Islamist mania.

Edited by Jingthing

I disagree.

Spare us.

Not all that long ago you justified an terrorist attack carried out by a Palestinian in Tel Aviv (two people stabbed while at prayer). They were not combatants, and they were in their own country. The same justification used, namely that the terrorist was frustrated, angered, essentially driven to attack.

If the girl's motivation was Islamic, and the attack was carried out in the West Bank would the location cancel out the motivation? In other words, is it your assertion that there are no Palestinian Islamic motivated attacks, but rather that they are always political, regardless of any other indications? Or, perhaps, could there be more than a single motivator to commit such actions?

Seems like with Palestinian attacks, the responsible party is Israel, with The West playing a support role, and denial of connection to Islam comes next. On the other hand, when terrorist attacks occur in The West, the first step is denial of connection to Islam, and then laying the blame on The West's alleged sins.

Al Jazeera passes for objective historical source on these matters? coffee1.gif

It is true that most of the world considers Judea and Samaria as illegally occupied by Israel. The history of course is complex and it doesn't help that the majority of "Palestinian" Arabs consider ALL of Israel so called occupied. Thus this seemingly endless conflict. But terrorist attacks are not helpful.

You mean like those "terrorist" attacks in South Africa launched by the ANC?

Exactly!

EVERY Islamic terrorist should be shot dead. Good work by the police.

It speaks volumes about your character that you immediately jump to the conclusion that she was Muslim, and that she had religious motives for the alleged stabbing.

What were Israeli police and illegal Zionist colonists [both part of an army of occupation] doing in the illegal colony of Kiryat Arba in the first place.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryat_Arba#Status_under_international_law

They were being stabbed by a Muslim girl, do you have a problem reading ?

I don`t think so.The hate they have for jews is rooted in the Quaran and it will not stop even in the unlikely event that the Palestinians get their own country.