TM7...page 2...final questions?/

OK. I guess 17 years of school wasn't enough. Did the front of TM7...no problem...signed the botton...now looking at page 2.....top line address in Thailand..ok got that...but the This application is written by: Can I assume it is wriiten by me? Then they want a complter address...so will this just be a re-write on the top line? then another signature: Mine again or the IO? Thanks..I just want to be ready and not have anyone bark at me from the front or behind.

I fill both out - top as would return address on a letter with telephone number at end of it (Telephone xxxx-xxxx) - They will ask that it be written somewhere if you don't.

Print/type your full name in written by. Then fill out with address in spaces as indicated and sign.

• Like 1

Your name, your address, your signature.

Never did anything different.

I don't write anything in the first dotted line ("Address in Thailand").

Really no idea about this redundant entry.

I write the address in the lines below the name.

And indeed they also like to have your phone number although its not on the form.

• Like 1

Hi, I just wanted to clarify a few things on the TM7 form. I am just about to extend my first entry of a double entry tourist visa in Bangkok.( This is my first time for extending any visa).

I have rented a condo for 6 months to cover the whole double entry visa time. Because it is a tourist visa, is it still ok to put the condo address down for "Address in Thailand" and will the immigration in Bangkok need any documents as proof i.e. Lease agreement? I also read something about a TM30 form. Do I need that?

Or is it easier to put a hotel address down. I don’t mind staying in a cheap hotel for a day or two if it would avoid any hassles and make the process smoother.

Except for a passport photo, there are no supporting documents required (I don’t see any listed in the TM7 form).

Cheers

Hi, I just wanted to clarify a few things on the TM7 form. I am just about to extend my first entry of a double entry tourist visa in Bangkok.( This is my first time for extending any visa).

I have rented a condo for 6 months to cover the whole double entry visa time. Because it is a tourist visa, is it still ok to put the condo address down for "Address in Thailand" and will the immigration in Bangkok need any documents as proof i.e. Lease agreement? I also read something about a TM30 form. Do I need that?

Or is it easier to put a hotel address down. I don’t mind staying in a cheap hotel for a day or two if it would avoid any hassles and make the process smoother.

Except for a passport photo, there are no supporting documents required (I don’t see any listed in the TM7 form).

Cheers

You can use any address for where you are living on the form.

There have been no reports of Bangkok immigration wanting proof of address or a TM30 form.