inexpensive bakery for birthday cake in town

jst

While we're trying to discover where the best cheap cakes can be found, I'd also be interested in hearing opinions on where the best cakes are irrespective of price.

I was always fairly disappointed with Foodland's cakes. Big C Extra seems to have a better baker.

While we're trying to discover where the best cheap cakes can be found, I'd also be interested in hearing opinions on where the best cakes are irrespective of price.

I was always fairly disappointed with Foodland's cakes. Big C Extra seems to have a better baker.

Secret Recipe, forth or fifth floor of Central Beach Mall opposite Swenson's. Their Chocolate Indulgence cake is to die for...but they're all good.

If you are looking for cheap <deleted> just get something out of the 711 or ignore the celebration altogether.

I honestly prefer the 711 cakes than a lot of the dry crap a lot of the expensive bakers sell. They may have decent cakes when they're first baked, but old age soon changes that. I like the way 711 cakes are vacuum sealed and dated - and always moist.