Gardener Wanted - How About Sharing One?

Greenside

Our gardener is very good but he has a customer who owns several rental properties which he looks after and the lady has recently acquired another. Unsurprisingly, he's now finding that he can't fit us all in and it's clear we've got to get someone else so we're hunting for a replacement.

We live not far from Plaza 89 in Nong Hoi and could use someone for half a day (four hours) five days a week - it works out less sometimes and more others, but we offer regular pay (above minimum wage) and hours to suit. I'll be advertising in the classifieds and elsewhere but thought it worth posting here in case anyone knows of a suitable person or would like to team up with us to offer a full time position which would be more attractive. Thais may be saddled with huge personal and household debt but one thing that's in short supply are people looking for work of this kind.

So if you've got a garden (or two) that needs regular attention and live in the South of the city, or just know of someone good who could use regular part time work please PM me.

could use someone for half a day (four hours) five days a week

I'm just asking, so don't burn me at the stake, but I am just curious what needs to be done five days a week for four hours each time (more or less). I have about 120 wa2 with lots of trees, plants, shrubs, pot plants and a yard. I take care of it myself but other than water a bit, there is very little pruning, trimming, repotting or mowing/raking to do on a daily basis.

Just curious how big your place is and what you have the gardener do every day, if I may ask.

could use someone for half a day (four hours) five days a week

I'm just asking, so don't burn me at the stake, but I am just curious what needs to be done five days a week for four hours each time (more or less). I have about 120 wa2 with lots of trees, plants, shrubs, pot plants and a yard. I take care of it myself but other than water a bit, there is very little pruning, trimming, repotting or mowing/raking to do on a daily basis.

Just curious how big your place is and what you have the gardener do every day, if I may ask.

Some folk measure their garden by rai, not talang wa whistling.gif

We do have quite a lot of garden and although some times of the year four hours may be a but much, at other times it's a stretch to get everything done and it's virtually impossible to find anyone reliable to do flexi-time like that so I'd sooner just pay an even rate all year round. Someone near here with rental homes or a big garden could use four hours a day, I'm hoping.

We do have quite a lot of garden and although some times of the year four hours may be a but much, at other times it's a stretch to get everything done and it's virtually impossible to find anyone reliable to do flexi-time like that so I'd sooner just pay an even rate all year round. Someone near here with rental homes or a big garden could use four hours a day, I'm hoping.

4 hours per day? Not in all of my years here have I seen anyones estate, condo, etc; that would require 4 hours/day of gardening! It boggles the imagination and leads to me ask for pics of your gardens.

I would truly love to see a garden in Thailand that requires such attention. My gardens back home fill an area of slightly less than 1/4 acre and don't require that kind of time on task!