Taking orders for Rhode Island Red chicks

Kularion

Black Chickens I say boy you say Black Chickens.biggrin.png Twenty new Blcak Chicken chicks 7 days old.

13015532_998104866903725_540475100847295

Here are mine Black Chickens thumbsup.gif

This evening they go to separate coop... 6 hens and 1 rooster clap2.gif

Btw I have 2 Black roosters for sale biggrin.png

post-175342-0-57040300-1461219647_thumb.

post-175342-0-75977500-1461219679_thumb.

post-175342-0-57959100-1461219703_thumb.

post-175342-0-35759000-1461219729_thumb.

post-175342-0-95422500-1461219754_thumb.

post-175342-0-69083600-1461219799_thumb.

post-175342-0-12366800-1461219811_thumb.

• 1 month later...

Maybe I will come visit this 'winter'.

hi, i'm in saluang nai, an hour north of chaing mai, am thinking of keeping a few chickens for a hobby n the eggs, in tent to knock up a chicken tractor to move around my 2 rai to keep the weeds down, do you have gps co ordinates, I would like to visit your place, have a look around n a chat to get some advice

Getting bigger and more beautiful every day clap2.gif wai2.giflike emoticon And to be honest I'm not so sure that this gonna be hen anymore tongue.png grin emoticon With time looks more and more like a rooster biggrin.png like emoticon And if this is the case I would be more than happy to have such a beautiful boy in my flock thumbsup.gif wub.png

Could you tell why do you raise this black chicken breed ? What the name of the breed and his quality ? For meat or for eggs ?

Yesterday customer who bought chicks from me send photo that they are doing great clap2.gif

And what makes me even more happy he ordered next 40 chicks thumbsup.gifwai2.gif

So I guess my hens have to get busy biggrin.png And me... coffee1.gif

hi, i'm looking to knock up a chicken tractor to house some egg laying chickens to move around my 2 rai n eat my weeds n stuff, do you know your gps co ordinates, I would like to visit, have a look around n a chat with you as i'm a complete novice , and buy some eggs while i'm there. I'm in saluang nai, about an hour north past chiang mai or 1/2 hour north west of mae rim

Maybe I will come visit this 'winter'.

hi, i'm in saluang nai, an hour north of chaing mai, am thinking of keeping a few chickens for a hobby n the eggs, in tent to knock up a chicken tractor to move around my 2 rai to keep the weeds down, do you have gps co ordinates, I would like to visit your place, have a look around n a chat to get some advice

Hi,

You are more then welcome to visit :)

https://goo.gl/ypBNq1

https://goo.gl/BXxy4P

Getting bigger and more beautiful every day clap2.gif wai2.giflike emoticon And to be honest I'm not so sure that this gonna be hen anymore tongue.png grin emoticon With time looks more and more like a rooster biggrin.png like emoticon And if this is the case I would be more than happy to have such a beautiful boy in my flock thumbsup.gif wub.png

Could you tell why do you raise this black chicken breed ? What the name of the breed and his quality ? For meat or for eggs ?

Hi,

I raise those black chickens to sell small chicks later.

They call them Mongolian Black Chicken.

Because of quality their meat is highly demanded in Thailand.

My chickens are still young - just reached 6 months... but 3 of the hens starts to give eggs already and they do so every day so far last 14 days :)

Hi,

I raise those black chickens to sell small chicks later.

They call them Mongolian Black Chicken.

Because of quality their meat is highly demanded in Thailand.

My chickens are still young - just reached 6 months... but 3 of the hens starts to give eggs already and they do so every day so far last 14 days smile.png

interesting thanks :)

• 2 months later...

Interesting thread. We kept chickens when I was a child, free range that is. I'm thinking about building a wee chicken coop next year and keeping aa few again. Mainly for the (organic) meat and eggs. 

Nice photos. 

• 1 month later...

I live on a farm in Pak Thong Chai, Korat. I want to purchase 12 'young' egg laying chickens and one rooster…any ideas where I can buy them. I am willing to travel to collect them…just need an idea of how much they will cost and when they will be available for collection.

Hope someone can assist…

Queenslander

11 minutes ago, Queenslander said:

I live on a farm in Pak Thong Chai, Korat. I want to purchase 12 'young' egg laying chickens and one rooster…any ideas where I can buy them. I am willing to travel to collect them…just need an idea of how much they will cost and when they will be available for collection.

Hope someone can assist…

Queenslander

My wife just sold 60 mature Road Island Red hens and 6 cocks for 180 baht each back to the Surin Livestock Breeding and Research Center to replenish their reproduction stock. They do sell baby chickens.  Cost of a newborn is between 11 and 25 baht. They are vaccinated when you pick then up but you will need to follow a strict vaccination guideline. You have to be Thai with an Id card to be elegiable. The center is on the 214 Highway between Prasat and Surin. Contact details..

Surin Livestock Breeding And Research Center

90 Moo 9, Surin - Prasat Road, Tambon Na Bua, Amphoe Mueang, Surin, 32000
Surin, Thailand

Service Category: Government Offices

Tel No: 044-512 828

Map

http://th.sidolocal.com/shopping/56252/surin-livestock-breeding-and-research-center

Archived