Confused - Please Help

I have been here for a fair few years, late 20s and was on an ED (went to class obviously) but have been on a tourist visa recently. I also had to change my passport recently.

Today I went to the immigration to transfer my visa to my new passport plus get a 30 day extension. I got the extension and it was transferred but the immigration guy was in a rush and said something about 60 days.. Something about showing my visa in my old passport. I am not sure if he means I have 60 days instead of 30, or if I leave in 30 days and then I have to wait 30 days until I come back or what. Totally confused. I have attached 2 pics, one of the old passport with the visa and the new with the stamps. Please help because I do not wish to overstay

post-216306-0-06661000-1450418985_thumb.

I removed the pic of your visa since it had personal info on it.

You have an extension valid until 18 January.

They just did an annotation of your visa info. You will have to use both passports when you enter the country to use your visa.

They just did an annotation of your visa info. You will have to use both passports when you enter the country to use your visa.

Personal info, missed that so thanks. I have no idea why he was mentioning 60 days even though I can speak Thai, he was in a rush it seemed. So I will need to show both passports when re-entering then, hmm I wonder if they will allow another tourist visa entering into Laos

Personal info, missed that so thanks. I have no idea why he was mentioning 60 days even though I can speak Thai, he was in a rush it seemed. So I will need to show both passports when re-entering then, hmm I wonder if they will allow another tourist visa entering into Laos

Your name is on the bottom of the visa sticker,

I think you have an entry left on you tourist visa that you will show in your old passport on entry. Perhaps that is what the officer was telling you.

You will have no problem entering Laos with your new passport since it will have no other visas in it.,

Your name is on the bottom of the visa sticker,

I think you have an entry left on you tourist visa that you will show in your old passport on entry. Perhaps that is what the officer was telling you.

You will have no problem entering Laos with your new passport since it will have no other visas in it.,

Oh I still have an entry left on my visa... I did not know that hmm. I have been to Los 3 times and was just wondering if they will let me back altering seeing my old passport full with my 3 and a half years of ED stamps and tourist visas.

But even if one entry left on my tourist visa I have to leave by the 18th of Jan and then I may have another 30 days still I guess that is what he was saying?

If I remember correctly you have a 2 entry visa. Just be sure you do the 2nd entry before the enter before date on it.

Laos has no limits on the number of VOA's you can get.

I have a double entry visa, I never knew it was a double entry visa so that is a pleasant surprise to me. Thanks again Joe and have a good weekend