What Do Farangs Expect From A Thai Girl?

Rumourz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now for a serious reply...

I expect from a Thai woman exactly the same as I would expect from any woman, They are not different because they are Thai. :o

Exactly, I always expect certains things in a relationship no matter what nationality she may be.

OK now I get it, were talking relationships

For me one of the most important factors in having a fantastic relationship with someone is honesty.

Which I am sad to say is sometimes a bit scarce here in LOS.

Depends where you look I guess

OK now I get it, were talking relationships

For me one of the most important factors in having a fantastic relationship with someone is honesty.

Which I am sad to say is sometimes a bit scarce here in LOS.

Firstly, I apologize for the flippancy shown earlier.

Secondly, I agree with your comments 100%.

I am no Tom Cruise (possibly thankfully) but I do own my own business here, which pays the bills, leaves some over for golf, and would allow me to take care of a lady comfortably; and I live in a nice area. However, I have been single for the past 9 months - out of choice!

Thai girls I meet say "Singen...mai dai!" But the truth is, I have been let down so many times (yes, some of it MY fault) that I actually chose to be 'singen' and don't intend to change.

Main reason for this? Signs of madness shown by the girls at a very early stage!

I try to explain that we are not all like Hollywood men (romantic, flowers, moonlit walks on the beach etc.) and I also have to go to great lengths to outline that NO I am NOT gay!

It is simply too difficult.

I look forward to being slaughtered by you all.

Edited by CymruAmByth

Well,

The first thing that really stood out in my mind about my wife when we first started to get to know each other....

We were in America out in the dense forest "mudding" which is a term used when driving a ATV through the mud for "fun."

Well we got stuck, water was up to our knees.... She jumped off the ATV, now with mud/water up to her shoulders, trudged to the front of the ATV and got a hold of the winch cable. She then pulled the cable off, and wraped it around a distant tree.

I just sat on the ATV in AWE. I think that was when the seed of love was planted.

She had grown up harvesting turtles from a drained pond.... mud was nothing new to her. I knew at that instant she was "different" from any of the other girls I have ever met.

Now, that is not to say you can not find a western girl that is not squemish, but I will say the odds of finding a Thai girl that can get wet, dirty, muddy, and down right filthy, and still be beautiful and charming at the same time are higher.

I expect to be confused on a regular basis and my Thai girl doesn’t let me down. :D

I can relate to that...

My girl....."you spend too much time on computer"....that is after 1 hour

then she spends 4 hours chatting to her sister on Skype...

:D

:o:D

I try this set of rules......

If I am typing - leave me alone

If I am just reading - leave me alone

If I am laughing while just reading - leave me alone

If you ask me something and I say "what?" - go away, think about it again and leave me alone

Never works.... love her to bits :D

"This is a Bangkok Bank bank account, possibly the most powerful bank account in the world.... now I know what you're thinking, did he transfer all six million or just five.... but the question you should be asking yourself is 'do I feel lucky'..... well.... do ya"

"go ahead..... make my dinner"

:o

Wow!! what an overwhelming replies in less than 24 hours! Thanks guys for your replies and feedbacks. Donz read my mind! :D

Having read most of the threads on Thai Visa, I encountered that most guys here talking about their Thai girlfriends, ex-gfs, bargirls,wives... lots of generalisations about them. Perhaps they are right based on each and personal experiences. And yet, it pops up the question to me, what are you guys' initial expections when you guys courting these girls? (I believe it is all positive at the beginning-or I am being too optimistic?) :D

From my observations, Thai women generally are sweet, soft and gentle, always put on smiles and I do find most of them are attractive! Isn't that's what drive farang men, crazy, perhaps, or "Love at first sight" in the first place? :D:o

Well,

The first thing that really stood out in my mind about my wife when we first started to get to know each other....

We were in America out in the dense forest "mudding" which is a term used when driving a ATV through the mud for "fun."

Well we got stuck, water was up to our knees.... She jumped off the ATV, now with mud/water up to her shoulders, trudged to the front of the ATV and got a hold of the winch cable. She then pulled the cable off, and wraped it around a distant tree.

I just sat on the ATV in AWE. I think that was when the seed of love was planted.

She had grown up harvesting turtles from a drained pond.... mud was nothing new to her. I knew at that instant she was "different" from any of the other girls I have ever met.

Now, that is not to say you can not find a western girl that is not squemish, but I will say the odds of finding a Thai girl that can get wet, dirty, muddy, and down right filthy, and still be beautiful and charming at the same time are higher.

Awesome story. :D "Mudding"???? Sounds like some sort of fetish? :o

Best to not have any expectations, the less you have the more wonderful you will find them to be.

But I do have one, and that is for them not to be obnoxious like so many farang women. Its been years since I have been around farang women, but the last time I was all I wanted to do was put ear plugs in.

Wow!! what an overwhelming replies in less than 24 hours! Thanks guys for your replies and feedbacks. Donz read my mind! :D

Having read most of the threads on Thai Visa, I encountered that most guys here talking about their Thai girlfriends, ex-gfs, bargirls,wives... lots of generalisations about them. Perhaps they are right based on each and personal experiences. And yet, it pops up the question to me, what are you guys' initial expections when you guys courting these girls? (I believe it is all positive at the beginning-or I am being too optimistic?) :D

From my observations, Thai women generally are sweet, soft and gentle, always put on smiles and I do find most of them are attractive! Isn't that's what drive farang men, crazy, perhaps, or "Love at first sight" in the first place? :D:o

:D I thought most Asian women are like that... or, Thai women are better promoted...?