Am I in Black List or Not ? Help Please

And Dearest Friends

I will have visit to a friend in Malaysia, first I will go to Malaysia , Should I get tourist visa from Malaysia or I have to get visa from my country ?

And visa is 2 month + 1 month. Which date I should get to return ticket, after 2 month or after 3 month ? I will buy real ticket not booking,

Malaysia offers 3 month Visa exemption on arrival for most including Turkish citizen. you have 90 days to stay there if needed.

Yes Tonray I know to malaysia 90 day free,

I mean, for thai tourist visa, Should I get from Malaysia or from here ? and how must to have return ticket, thanks

It would be best to get the Tourist visa from your home country. You will have 3 months to enter (use) the visa. Whenever you enter within the 3 months they will give you a 60 day stay.

I see, thanks a lot, and return ticket must have to after 2 month ? but I thinking to extension one month more,,

Yes Tonray I know to malaysia 90 day free,

I mean, for thai tourist visa, Should I get from Malaysia or from here ? and how must to have return ticket, thanks

It would be best to get the Tourist visa from your home country. You will have 3 months to enter (use) the visa. Whenever you enter within the 3 months they will give you a 60 day stay.
I see, thanks a lot, and return ticket must have to after 2 month ? but I thinking to extension one month more,,

The Ankara embassy only want to see a ticket to Thailand and normally immigration wouldn't be interested in an onward ticket. The only purpose, in your case, is to show immigration that you plan to leave and alleviate the suspicion of working, so I doubt it will make a difference if the flight out is 60 or within 90 days.

• Like 1

If they see a denied entry stamp in your passport they're more likely to do it again. New passport = a clean start.

If it were me, I''d get all my paperwork and bank accounts together along with a clean PP and go to the Thai embassy back home and try to get a tourist visa.

new passport is NOT a new start

Hi Rob,

Yes may u right, I did not have return ticket when I arrived. I from is Turkey.

When I arrived the they gave the guy ahead of me the third degree and spent alot of time asking him questions,they finally let him in.They barely said a word to me,and let me in. Maybe Turkey's on their watch list. It seems pretty random who they pick and choose

Do you run a Kebab shop by any chance?

Turkish nationals indeed are on the watch list. When police turned up two days ago in our village they analyst the passport of my Turkish friend very long and only after my friend showed the birth certificate from his Thai child and he is only here because his Thai GF has born another child a few days ago they let him go but he is on a tourist visa. The Thai government clearly sees a link between Turkish individuals that were linked to the bombings in Bangkok including the attack on a Thai consulate in Turkey.

BTW - most Turkish people in Thailand work illegally in Thailand.

Edited by MobileContent

Thanks all for comments for suggest to me,

I am 35 years old. So retired visa is not able smile.png I used visa during 2.5 years, tourist and last non-b , as like study.

And I support to my gf about financial..

And now, thaivisa.com answered to me, they says '' you are not in blacklist'' I think I should try to entry again , with new passport , return ticket , more money , and with good view .

Good luck! And remember that if you and your girlfriend really love each other then get married, then you can get the Non-O visa with just 400,000 in the bank! smile.png

If they are married he can get a Multi-O in Turkey and no 400k is required. You need 400k only for the extension at the Immigration.

I am 35 years old. So retired visa is not able smile.png I used visa during 2.5 years, tourist and last non-b , as like study.

And now, thaivisa.com answered to me, they says '' you are not in blacklist'' I think I should try to entry again , with new passport , return ticket , more money , and with good view .

I doubt they will let you in again. What you need to show is proof that you are loaded with money and you could show the records that you wired in the past few years funds to your girl friend bank account the money but the funds must be send from overseas and not cash payments within Thailand.

If you have the receipts this could be very helpful.

Your best option is to apply a METV visa inside Turkey and show proof of funds which is around 5-6000 USD that was in your account for the past 6 months.

A better option would be if you ask your girl friend to fly to Turkey and you marry her in Turkey, file those documents with the Thai Embassy in Ankara and apply afterwards a None-O-M visa which you can use for up to 15 month. Both you and your Thai wife would fly together back to Thailand and I am confident they let you in.

PS: I know a lot of Turks in Thailand that work during the Winter months illegally in Thailand and then return in April to work in the Turkish tourism industry.

Edited by MobileContent

While people of Turkish nationality are the flavor of the month at the moment, we must always remember that it is at the discretion of the individual officer that you are granted entry to Thailand.

I have been called several times by people who have been stopped by Immigration officers to verify that the person in question is in fact not working illegally and should be allowed in.

Most of these cases were borderline as this case also seems to be.

While replacing your passport might help you get entry in the short term, having a valid reason for being here is also advisable.

The key questions immigration will have before granting you entry:

• what is the source of your income, and how much is it?
  • if you do not have a regular source of income, do you have evidence of significant funds in the form of cash in bank or easily liquidated investments?

Lacking one of these, the chances are high that you will be refused entry again. The trouble is that your history of stays means they doubt you are coming for a short visit and then returning to Turkey. I am really sympathetic, but immigration officers believe people without regular income from abroad will be looking to earn money in Thailand.

Thank you all,

I take into account all ur comments. The all comments first meaning is financial evidence.

When I came to Thailand first ( 08/2012 ) I had declaration for 25.000 euro at suvarnaburi airport. If they thinking how I lived before during 2.5 years.

But I can not find that declaration doc, Is this can help me for my history ?

And I am shareholder of company in Turkey, but this company doesn't active now. If I set a english doc. for evidence I am shareholder, is this can help ? When I entry I can show them 50-60K in my pocket.

Regards All

Thank you all,

I take into account all ur comments. The all comments first meaning is financial evidence.

When I came to Thailand first ( 08/2012 ) I had declaration for 25.000 euro at suvarnaburi airport. If they thinking how I lived before during 2.5 years.

And I am shareholder of company in Turkey, but this company doesn't active now. If I set a english doc. for evidence I am shareholder, is this can help ? When I entry I can show them 50-60K in my pocket.

Regards All

Did you put the money into a Thai bank account under your name and this could surely be of a benefit to you.

As for some type of English document that you are a shareholder it means nothing because as you said the company is not active. Immigration too knows that you can just borrow funds from someone and come up with some documents plus they want to see possible the taxes paid. Even if you have 50-60k immigration knows you might be here to make 50k in Thailand per month.

You could also try to get a SE in Penang and leave something at the Southern border crossings but then again as a Turk they might still reject you as your nationality is certainly been targeted at this moment but it is Syrians and Iraqis too.

Just a shot in the dark here but, with recent events (bombings) and suspects said to have fled to Turkey AND claims they were here on ed visas, might be you're being racially/geographically, secretly profiled.

I tend to agree somewhat. But also finding a pile of Fake Turkish Passport sure didn't help there cause much either. Except for clerical errors it was difficult to tell if they were fake. But they seemed good enough to get into Thailand though.

I have gf, she s have a business, I just help to her about money, mean I never work during 2.5 years.

Quote: When I have been, didn't any problem about all; ( visa - work etc...) never had a problem. - You`re contradicting yourself.

Quote: I have gf, she s have a business, I just help to her about money, mean I never work during 2.5 years. - You mean you have nothing to do with the business, you only pay towards it and your GF keeps all the profits?

If they see a denied entry stamp in your passport they're more likely to do it again. New passport = a clean start.

If it were me, I''d get all my paperwork and bank accounts together along with a clean PP and go to the Thai embassy back home and try to get a tourist visa.

new passport is NOT a new start

A lot of times it is, often they only do a quick visual check especially at land borders. Sorry if that upsets you.

Thank you all,

Regards All

Did you put the money into a Thai bank account under your name and this could surely be of a benefit to you.

As for some type of English document that you are a shareholder it means nothing because as you said the company is not active. Immigration too knows that you can just borrow funds from someone and come up with some documents plus they want to see possible the taxes paid. Even if you have 50-60k immigration knows you might be here to make 50k in Thailand per month.

You could also try to get a SE in Penang and leave something at the Southern border crossings but then again as a Turk they might still reject you as your nationality is certainly been targeted at this moment but it is Syrians and Iraqis too.

Thank you for kindly answered, I can not put the money a Thai banks, bcoz without workpermit , they never open a account. I have tried many many times, but they told impossible.

First I will go to malaysia from here. I will have visit to my friend. So I thinking to get SE from penang thai embassy. But I think , land border is not right choose. In the land border have more crackdown than airport, I think, and I will use to Don muang airport.

If my gf to be surety for me, is this will help me more, how you think about it ?

Regards

You can 100% open a Thai bank account. Try SCB and Kbank. Your Thai GF can sign for you and can open for sure. I've had many friends open a SCB account in Patong, Phuket on a tourist visa. If 1st one rejects, go to 2nd. Worst case, GF signs something. I had my GF sign for me at Kbank in a mall when I came first time to Thailand as tourist. No problem. Done in 20 min.

• Like 1

I am not exactly sure how opening a Thai bank account is going to prove to Immigration that you are ONLY a tourist !!!! If you are coming here pretending to be a tourist...the last thing you want to show them is your Thai bank account !

I have gf, she s have a business, I just help to her about money, mean I never work during 2.5 years.

Quote: When I have been, didn't any problem about all; ( visa - work etc...) never had a problem. - You`re contradicting yourself.

Quote: I have gf, she s have a business, I just help to her about money, mean I never work during 2.5 years. - You mean you have nothing to do with the business, you only pay towards it and your GF keeps all the profits?

Why you thinking I am contradicting with myself ? How I contradicting with myself, When I go to thailand first time, I have more a million baht, and I lived during 2.5 year with myself money. The all my expense , from myself money. never was working. Sometimes I gived to gf for her business.

I stayed with myself money but Thai's thinking I am hidden working as labour :) This is not fair. I can not explain to them to this. Bcoz lost my declaration doc.

You can 100% open a Thai bank account. Try SCB and Kbank. Your Thai GF can sign for you and can open for sure. I've had many friends open a SCB account in Patong, Phuket on a tourist visa. If 1st one rejects, go to 2nd. Worst case, GF signs something. I had my GF sign for me at Kbank in a mall when I came first time to Thailand as tourist. No problem. Done in 20 min.

May my city is not able for open bank account, my city is not tourism city, living just thai's , and just some english teachers so less

If you can explain to the forum

1. how long you intend to stay in Thailand; and
  2. how you intend to support yourself during that stay

we can help in how to present this to Thai immigration. A return air ticket within 60 days and 50-60k baht cash may be sufficient. If they think you will stay longer, they will want proof of income or evidence of big money (now, not spent in the past).

Edited by BritTim

we can help in how to present this to Thai immigration. A return air ticket within 60 days and 50-60k baht cash may be sufficient. If they think you will stay longer, they will want proof of income or evidence of big money (now, not spent in the past).

I will stay with my gf, 2-3 month, and may be I can marry too.

Usually, they wanna show to 20K in ur pocket, when you have entry to thailand. I can say it, i can show 50-60K but , you says if you show more money they will think you will stay longer.... Then what I must do ?? Just show 20K ?

I doubt they will let you in again. What you need to show is proof that you are loaded with money and you could show the records that you wired in the past few years funds to your girl friend bank account the money but the funds must be send from overseas and not cash payments within Thailand.

If you have the receipts this could be very helpful.

Your best option is to apply a METV visa inside Turkey and show proof of funds which is around 5-6000 USD that was in your account for the past 6 months.

A better option would be if you ask your girl friend to fly to Turkey and you marry her in Turkey, file those documents with the Thai Embassy in Ankara and apply afterwards a None-O-M visa which you can use for up to 15 month. Both you and your Thai wife would fly together back to Thailand and I am confident they let you in.

PS: I know a lot of Turks in Thailand that work during the Winter months illegally in Thailand and then return in April to work in the Turkish tourism industry.

Without risking another entry rejection, go with above marriage option if you are really sure about marrying your gf

If flying her to Turkey & marrying there is any problem then you could choose to marry in HK (using a Civil Celebrant of Marriages http://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/marriage.html) and apply for Non O there, then fly to Thailand with your bride.

Do check with Thai Cons HK though, I can't see Non O Marriage Visa Requirements on their website (http://www.thai-consulate.org.hk/web/3015.php)

Usually, they wanna show to 20K in ur pocket, when you have entry to thailand. I can say it, i can show 50-60K but , you says if you show more money they will think you will stay longer.... Then what I must do ?? Just show 20K ?

My suggestion at immigration:

• Enter on a single entry tourist visa
  • Say you will be staying for two months, staying with your girlfriend.
  • Show a return air ticket that shows you returning after 60 days
  • If asked, show cash
  • Do not talk about maybe getting married. This just makes immigration think you are planning to stay and, while you have the resources to support a short visit, you cannot show the ability to support yourself long term without working

Good luck!

Tehnical tourist Visa is not a visa to long time stay in the country. Now change time .

So, yes you can try get back ticket and tourist visa, show money. Its only it just depends on the immigration officer and may be supervisor, allow or not your entry.

My suggestion at immigration:

• Enter on a single entry tourist visa
  • Say you will be staying for two months, staying with your girlfriend.
  • Show a return air ticket that shows you returning after 60 days
  • If asked, show cash
  • Do not talk about maybe getting married. This just makes immigration think you are planning to stay and, while you have the resources to support a short visit, you cannot show the ability to support yourself long term without working

Good luck!

Thank you BritTim. I will follow ur suggestion , hope to will able

Tehnical tourist Visa is not a visa to long time stay in the country. Now change time .

So, yes you can try get back ticket and tourist visa, show money. Its only it just depends on the immigration officer and may be supervisor, allow or not your entry.

Yes Ardokano, I agree, I think view too important, When I went to airport before, I had long beard long hair, and ED visa. I think it make to them suspicious.

I will come with shaved all :) Thanks

I am 35 years old. So retired visa is not able :) I used visa during 2.5 years, tourist and last non-b , as like study.

If it were me in your position, I would add some kind of recently dated proof of iregular ncome from Turkey to your list (or assets sufficient to show you don't need to work in Thailand). Not to the Thai retirement visa standard, but just something to the aforementioned "sufficiency" level. I'm not sure "Clause 2" money in your pocket will satisfy Immigration's "Clause 3" concerns. You will have to determine for yourself what best meets this documentation objective. I've never been asked for them, but now always travel with electronic versions of recent monthly financial statements as well as a pension statement which, for tourist visa purposes, I presume to be more than adequate.

• Like 1

If it were me in your position, I would add some kind of recently dated proof of iregular ncome from Turkey to your list (or assets sufficient to show you don't need to work in Thailand). Not to the Thai retirement visa standard, but just something to the aforementioned "sufficiency" level. I'm not sure "Clause 2" money in your pocket will satisfy Immigration's "Clause 3" concerns. You will have to determine for yourself what best meets this documentation objective. I've never been asked for them, but now always travel with electronic versions of recent monthly financial statements as well as a pension statement which, for tourist visa purposes, I presume to be more than adequate.

Hi Hawker, Thank you for advise, And I agree, But now I don't working in Turkey, I have enough money. So how I can prove to them ? I no have regular income monthly financial statements

I have a limited company with my friend, %50 of me %50 of my friend. But this company doesn't work since 3-4 years. If I show to them notary certification, and if I say , I have company in turkey etc... is this can help to me ? And I have bank account in Turkey. usually I not use it . If I put in the account some money 1500 - 2000 euro , and get receipt, and ATM card. This too can help me ?

This is my status. Please advise me a way. How I can do, What I must do,,,, I want to go to Thailand prepared about all.. I don't want to denial entry again.

Regards