Cool Home Office Furniture

BattyBatty

The Index Mall has a limited selection of poorly built furniture. There's a store on Thonglor that has a store similar to the Index Mall - real garbage - and it even uses IKEA's color scheme for its signs. If a real IKEA (or Home Depot) opened, I'd practically live there.

The Index Mall has a limited selection of poorly built furniture. There's a store on Thonglor that has a store similar to the Index Mall - real garbage - and it even uses IKEA's color scheme for its signs. If a real IKEA (or Home Depot) opened, I'd practically live there.

I agree most of thet stuff that Index sells is tat, however I have found a couple of gems including some of there chairs (lasted over 4 years in a busy restaurant, and still going strong) which have been OK.

The worst stuff in my experience are the self assembly bookcases etc which seem to disintergrate as I assemble them.

I think the best way is to closely inspect things before buying them.

A word of caution, make sure the chairs are built to take "ahem" the weight of the non Thais, our new office, chairman flew in from Australia, had a good luck round sat on the first chair (Nice leather reclining chair) there was a crack and the next thing, he's flat on his back on the floor with bits of broken chair around him, thankfully he saw the funny side