Notify 90 days - unable to connect via internet

Hi, I am trying to notify my 90 days stay via internet using internet explorer 11.

I open www.immigration.go.uk, then click enter the start page, then click Notification of staying over It 90 day on the left, then scroll down to the bottom where there is a small blue line, click it.

While the page says there is a problem with this website's security certificate, I ignore it by clicking "Continue to this website (not recommended)"

Then the last page says "Failure of Web Server bridge:

No backend server available for connection timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to off or method not idempotent"

Appreciate any advice, thanks. sad.png

Doing it by post seems more reliable although requires a bit of advanced planning.

By post sounds useful for standby. Where do I find the info about requirement/method?

Merry Xmas to all...

You need photocopies of your passport ID and visa pages, a copy of your Arrival card, the completed form, a 10 baht stamped return address envelope and send it by EMS 14 days before the due date. Edited by brewsterbudgen

Doing it by post seems more reliable although requires a bit of advanced planning.

By post sounds useful for standby. Where do I find the info about requirement/method?

Merry Xmas to all...

Info is here. 90day_notification.pdf

You send it to your local immigration office.

It says registered mail but you can also use EMS. It says 5 baht postage for return envelope but you could put 40 baht and it would be sent by EMS.

• Like 1

Merry Xmas to all...

You need photocopies of your passport ID and visa pages, a copy of your Arrival card, the completed form, a 10 baht stamped return address envelope and send it by EMS 14 days before the due date.

Pity, I am already within 14 days ....so may try that next time. Thanks.

Merry Xmas to all...

Info is here. attachicon.gif90day_notification.pdf

It says registered mail but you can also use EMS. It says 5 baht postage for return envelope but you could put 40 baht and it would be sent by EMS.

Thanks for that link. Am I correct that I must post before 7 working days to the expired date (3 Jan)?

If so, can I deliver my letter to the immigration office personally? Or must it be done by EMS?

If EMS, I cant seem to find the relevant address (Phuket) in website. Shall I assume it is the same address where the Phuket immigration office is located?

Thanks

Merry Xmas to all...

Info is here. attachicon.gif90day_notification.pdf

Thanks for that link. Am I correct that I must post before 7 working days to the expired date (3 Jan)?

If so, can I deliver my letter to the immigration office personally? Or must it be done by EMS?

If EMS, I cant seem to find the relevant address (Phuket) in website. Shall I assume it is the same address where the Phuket immigration office is located?

Thanks

You need to mail it so that it arrives 7 days before your report.date.

You would mail it to the main immigration office in Phukhet.

Rather then trying to deliver it yourself it might be easier to go to the Patong office and do it in person.

Does anyone know if mailing in a report gets around the situations where online reporting doesn't work (I.e. Left the country since the last 90 day report and reset your report due date, or got a new passport so your passport number changed). I've had to do my 90 days in person both of the last two times because of those circumstances.