90 day report fines and regulations?

There is no daily fine for late or not doing 90 day reporting. The normal fine is 2000 baht. The maximum fine of 5000 baht.

I have never heard of anybody being denied an extension for not doing 90 day reports. There is no provision for it in the rules.

• 4 weeks later...

There is no daily fine for late or not doing 90 day reporting. The normal fine is 2000 baht. The maximum fine of 5000 baht.

I have never heard of anybody being denied an extension for not doing 90 day reports. There is no provision for it in the rules.

Just discovered I am 10 days late on 90 day reporting, can anyone explain the progression from 2,000 - 5,000 baht?

thanks.

Just discovered I am 10 days late on 90 day reporting, can anyone explain the progression from 2,000 - 5,000 baht?

thanks.

There is no set number of days late to be fined the 5k baht. The 5k baht is the max fine shown in the immigration act. You will only be fined 2k baht.

• Like 1