Searching for a business partner

Valerio Pilozzi

Having read the link it says nothing about your business proposition.

What are you offering, and how much do you want for it?

Hi blackcap! Probably you didn't reed all the blog menu. Have a look here:

https://taglioeteglia.wordpress.com/what-im-offering/

If you want to know more about the project, you can contact me directly via email or Skype (just visit the blog Contact page for all informations).

Thanks!

Having read the link it says nothing about your business proposition.

What are you offering, and how much do you want for it?

Anyone who read the website would know exactly what he is offering, that couldn't have been made much clearer, i.e. an opportunity for someone to invest in the massively overcrowded pizza sector here in Bangkok.

You're right in one aspect, he's shy about mentioning the financials but then as none of us are likely to invest with a total stranger pushing a dubious project on ThaiVisa the figures are academic. Those who are interested will be PM-ing him.

Credit where credit is due.

The website is very clear and concise and much better than the usual "where do I find financing?" type posts.

He knows that any potential investor will have hundreds of questions, reference checks, business plan reviews etc, but as a website to generate interest, I thought it was pretty good.

Good luck.

Let us know if you're opening your shop and where. I wil come to try your pizza's.

What i miss in BKK is a pizzashop (with good pizza's of course) who sells slices for on the go or takeaway.

Your pizza's seem to have a lot of special cheeses/cold cuts, not sure if i would like them but i can always try.