Prayuth Releases Another Patriotic Ballad

snoop1130

Next it will be mandatory in schools to sing and know all the Dear leaders songs .

And expressions of tears and patriotic joy a necessary emotion to avoid adjustment thought crime camps.

You can see where this is heading right?

Lines like "" we are all united"" ....what like hostages in a vault sharing peanuts while the psychos keeping them in the Bank request they see its for their own good, and to tell the people outside how they are ""happy "" with the treatment .?

Similarly the Propaganda can only go so far.

The world outside meantime is about to slap them with Red cards over fishing and salve labour perhaps.

And then there is the LM concerns .

Flagging economy .

Aviation .

Pesky reds .

The trails of former PM's and powerful brother who enjoys the world stage as hard done by freedom fighter in waiting.

These guys might need a few more tunes .

Certainly maybe get some of the ultra Nationals to pen up some anti US stuff and make a video outside the embassies who dare to speak up

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They can pipe it continuously into the shrimp peeling plants where children labour 16 hours a day. Music in lieu of wage, education and a childhood. "Because you are Thailand" Because you and those who put and keep you in power are presiding over the descent of this country, which two years ago had an emerging (albeit flawed, but nonetheless popular) democratic government which could be held accountable, into a dystopian society, which has the gall to equate child slavoury with teenagers taking part time jobs KFC. And whine pathetically about how unfair it is when you are caught allowing such abominable practices.

Let me guess, this one will be played once a day like the last one and people have to stand in attention. Now all we have to do is how to figure out a time to cause maximum disruption to daily life, so that the underlings know who's in charge.

I feel the government should seriously consider how things like this make them look in the eyes of the international community.

One can only hope his handlers have had enough soon and retire him.

""Thai society is now extremely polarised [in politics], [people are] either right or left and it's not good. So I try to figure out how we can join forces to solve the problem. That's why I wrote this song," he said."

Yes Uncle Too, more mindless flag waving, singing and marching will certainly help!crazy.gif

The most disturbing thing is the grander of delusion by a military general who craves love , invents Polls that support that urge .

And is very dangerous if provoked.

What will happen when he is enlightened that it is not real?

What happens when he really looses face internationally ?

When the west impose harsh sanctions ( like a red card that prevents seafood sales to European Union countries?( if it happens )

When Envoy's again tell the truth?

Media report the world is punishing his government.

In particular the west.?

What kind of scorn and revenge will be sort?

Can he deal with such things?

I decided that's when Thailand could become less than soothing for western retirement .

And increasing less pleasant for tourists if xenophobic nationalistic rhetoric is stepped up in light of sanctions.

And there is a better than 70% chance of them now

Edited by Plutojames88

The most disturbing thing is the grander of delusion by a military general who craves love , invents Polls that support that urge .

What will happen when he is enlightened that is not real?

When the west impose harsh sanctions ( like a red card that prevents seafood sales to European Union countries?( if it happens )

"Can he deal with such things?"

More importantly (at least to me) is can we, as legal aliens/farangs living in Thailand, deal with it? I hope for the best but fear the worst. I have already made plans for a quick repatriation if things should get too xenophobic.

What will happen when he is enlightened that is not real?

"Can he deal with such things?"

More importantly (at least to me) is can we, as legal aliens/farangs living in Thailand, deal with it? I hope for the best but fear the worst. I have already made plans for a quick repatriation if things should get too xenophobic.

yup I'll pop over to Philippines for a few months but I hope it never happens sad.png

I recorded his song, played it backwards and damned if it didn't sound exactly like ABBA's 'Take a Chance on Me'...

There could be something in that. Subliminal messages in his music.

"Thaksin is baaaaaad, Yingluck is baaaaaad"

This song brings to mind "Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism," by By Dr. Lawrence Britt (05-28-2003) that includes:

- Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia.

- Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

- Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

- The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe.

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm

It seems those of us who have been a bit "skeptical" of Uncle Too are clearly wrong. In today's Bangkok Post they are quoting a poll conducted by the government that finds 99.3 % of Thais are satisfied with the government!!

I kid you not - go to their website and look for yourself!

Edit; And the poll specifically mentions that a whopping 99.9% are happy with the efforts in reforming the lottery prices.cheesy.gif

Edited by MZurf

This song brings to mind "Fourteen Defining Characteristics of Fascism," by By Dr. Lawrence Britt (05-28-2003) that includes:

- Fascist regimes tend to make constant use of patriotic mottos, slogans, symbols, songs, and other paraphernalia.

- Soldiers and military service are glamorized.

- Fear is used as a motivational tool by the government over the masses.

- The people are rallied into a unifying patriotic frenzy over the need to eliminate a perceived common threat or foe.

http://www.rense.com/general37/char.htm

I counted at least 9 out of 14 and was being generous. Thai military has always liked fascism, just take a look at what the "founding father" of Thailand managed to do https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaek_Phibunsongkhram