Prayuth Releases Another Patriotic Ballad

snoop1130

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It seems those of us who have been a bit "skeptical" of Uncle Too are clearly wrong. In today's Bangkok Post they are quoting a poll conducted by the government that finds 99.3 % of Thais are satisfied with the government!!

I kid you not - go to their website and look for yourself!

Edit; And the poll specifically mentions that a whopping 99.9% are happy with the efforts in reforming the lottery prices.cheesy.gif

Ahh so that's why there is no election. It would be a complete waste of time and resources! Our saviour Prayuth would win by such a record breaking landslide that it just pointless even bothering with a silly, legitimizing election.

All hail Prayuth! All hail article 44! The man is a god!

Thailand, North Korea with nicer beaches.

Never been to N. Korea. But from the S. Korean beaches I have been to (near the DMZ on the east coast), I might even suggest that Thailand really has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer any more. A completely different (and safer) experience.

Edited by docshock13

Megalomaniac

The remark is razor sharp accurate.

Spot on assessment.

That's precisely what he is.

Add absolute power and a disdain of western critics

And we have a potentially a dangerous situation if things declined in relations between the west.

Strong outspoken opinions and sanctions .

He could do anything including detain suspected 0 visa holders he requests report.

Mass deportations .

Beatings

Who knows

Megalomaniac

Spot on assessment.

And we have a potentially a dangerous situation if things declined in relations between the west.

He could do anything including detain suspected 0 visa holders he requests report.

Mass deportations .

Beatings

Who knows

Just because you agree with him doesn't make him right. Probably the opposite going by the level of your post.

The biggest danger facing Thailand is from the REAL megalomaniac sending his paid thugs back out onto the streets with M79's like we have seen so many times before.

One group has already been caught. Plus we have plenty of posts here from the lower end of the IQ scale who would all love some kind of armed uprising so things can go back how they were : unfettered corruption.

But everyone in the world knows the Junta will be gone before too long. That's why the Goblin is waiting it out instead of sending in the terrorists. In his strange world of exile, he still thinks he can get the cronies back into power and push another amnesty bill through. Hitler went disillusion when it was all over as well. And that's why they will moan at Prayuth but nothing of any substance will be done. They are also worried about driving Thailand towards China.

Do you ever wonder why the main EU complaints were all here under Pheu-Thai, but they waited until now to say anything about it ?.

And don't you think if Prayuth was a megalomaniac, he would have actually done some of the things you so confidently predict under article 44 already ?.

And don't you think ... ? - actually, I'll leave it there.

Prayuth is a megalomaniac, ( that's universally perceived )

The smug look and inflated self importance.

The ""dear leader projects such as this musical propaganda piece is indicative"

Debating it is futile ...

It's widely agreed on.

But what's more concerning his his human rights abuses

Facebook ""likes "" can get you imprisoned .

LM is widely used to silence opponents .

Only insidious people would condone such abuses.

But what evidence do I have to support my claim he is as the others here say?

Megalomaniac talk is in these parameters say leading psychologists.

Statements like below.

Well here's just one .

"As soon as Prayuth was selected as prime minister, he said, The leader of the NCPO will soon pass on the responsibility to the new prime minister and he will not interfere in the affairs of the government.

And at the end of his lengthy speech, Prayuth waved goodbye by saying, Love me just a little, but love me for long time

What's concerning is the restraints on his absolute power by keeping the west within its grasp.

Is slowly giving way to more and more direct confrontational statements .

The investigation and protest against the US envoy is just one troubling sign of things to come.

Let off the leash this guy will be like a Rottweilers rage.

Sanctions may be that trigger.

He doesn't respond well to gentle reproach what will punishments inflicted on him and loss of face do?

post-219560-0-96666800-1450905085_thumb.

Edited by Plutojames88

Megalomaniac

Spot on assessment.

Mass deportations .

Beatings

Who knows

Just because you agree with him doesn't make him right. Probably the opposite going by the level of your post.

The biggest danger facing Thailand is from the REAL megalomaniac sending his paid thugs back out onto the streets with M79's like we have seen so many times before.

One group has already been caught. Plus we have plenty of posts here from the lower end of the IQ scale who would all love some kind of armed uprising so things can go back how they were : unfettered corruption.

But everyone in the world knows the Junta will be gone before too long. That's why the Goblin is waiting it out instead of sending in the terrorists. In his strange world of exile, he still thinks he can get the cronies back into power and push another amnesty bill through. Hitler went disillusion when it was all over as well. And that's why they will moan at Prayuth but nothing of any substance will be done. They are also worried about driving Thailand towards China.

Do you ever wonder why the main EU complaints were all here under Pheu-Thai, but they waited until now to say anything about it ?.

And don't you think if Prayuth was a megalomaniac, he would have actually done some of the things you so confidently predict under article 44 already ?.

yes better you leave it there... enough nonsense already and your hero continues to ban 'wrong colour' gatherings, arrest students and release 'hit records' so his adoring 99.3% can worship further

Megalomaniac

Spot on assessment.

Mass deportations .

Beatings

Who knows

yes better you leave it there... enough nonsense already and your hero continues to ban 'wrong colour' gatherings, arrest students and release 'hit records' so his adoring 99.3% can worship further

EJ can always be relied on for a good laugh. I enjoyed this one with my morning coffee. I hope Toxic is paying you enough EJ?

EJ can always be relied on for a good laugh. I enjoyed this one with my morning coffee. I hope Toxic is paying you enough EJ?

Yes , he does serve a purpose outside of self absorbed elitist imagined importance , and mistaken intelligence he attributes to himself.

Increasingly clear , only fools can be seen supporting this situation.

He is at least a humorous study of the so called Happy campers that the Junta says accounts for 99% of the Thai populace .

Fictional and at best a distorted propaganda piece.

No one here considers his drivel worthy of addressing directly.

We're it not so obvious he is a misguided self deluded man

You could take offence.

But he is really irrelevant and a reminder of how people can actually fall for silly propaganda .

Edited by Plutojames88

A personal New Years present to the people.

I bet they will be overjoyed at his masterpiece.

There are no limits to this mans phenomenal talents,army general,prime minister,peace keeper,maker of laws quite simply a legend in the making.

I am flabbergasted to say the least.

As you have Bob Dylan as your avatar I thought you'd be amazed by his musical genius.

Yes , he does serve a purpose outside of self absorbed elitist imagined importance , and mistaken intelligence he attributes to himself.

Increasingly clear , only fools can be seen supporting this situation.

He is at least a humorous study of the so called Happy campers that the Junta says accounts for 99% of the Thai populace .

Fictional and at best a distorted propaganda piece.

No one here considers his drivel worthy of addressing directly.

We're it not so obvious he is a misguided self deluded man

You could take offence.

But he is really irrelevant and a reminder of how people can actually fall for silly propaganda .

He seems similar to a wacko conspiracy theorist. Same same, but different.