Thai council approves creation of corruption court

webfact

what is it with you people, it seems you just can't help yourselves and live in a tiny space of constant negativity and depression, have you tried seeking medical help, have you ever actually seen even the slightest hint of positivity in anything

what it it with YOU people who support an unelected military Junta? have you ever actually stop to THINK about the rights in your own country which have been ripped away here? don't you see the TRUTH in anything?

and you think you know better by supporting a crowd of criminals who pretend to be democratic while openly supporting and funding a terrorist organisation that muders innocent people including children - right ?

stay off the yogurt

I was going to use the military as an example of ironic juxtaposition but that would imply accepting your crass attempt to categorise a political party and a separate public activist group as collectively, murderers and terrorists, so I won't.

Edited by thelonius

what is it with you people, it seems you just can't help yourselves and live in a tiny space of constant negativity and depression, have you tried seeking medical help, have you ever actually seen even the slightest hint of positivity in anything

what it it with YOU people who support an unelected military Junta? have you ever actually stop to THINK about the rights in your own country which have been ripped away here? don't you see the TRUTH in anything?

and you think you know better by supporting a crowd of criminals who pretend to be democratic while openly supporting and funding a terrorist organisation that muders innocent people including children - right ?

stay off the yogurt

I was going to use the military as an example of ironic juxtaposition but that would imply accepting your crass attempt to categorise a political party and a separate public activist group as collectively, murderers and terrorists, so I won't.

Inform yourself.

Google Trat Khao Saming on 22. February 2014.

Google Red shirts beat the war drum.

Google who cheers the news on the stage, of the deaths and injuries at the Yingcharoen market.

You might even find that abhorrent video where the audience gets into ecstasy when they heard "the good news".

The ever Junta loving Smedly at his best..... poor you, you have the same thoughts as the general, anyone not thinking the same way as you is not right.

hahahaha.....stay in your cocoon !

We don''t support an unelected Junta. We support the dirty cronies being removed from office because of their outrageous corruption and murder of 30 innocent protesters on the streets. We look at their policies and the people who argue in support of them with disgust.

We DO support reforms so that such a farce cannot happen again and that politicians can campaign without being murdered or without parties buying votes with unsustainable populist policies which will bankrupt the country - and stealing 500 billion of a 600 billion budget while they are at it.

But don't let that get in the way of your simplistic rhetoric and how you manage to justify yourself. Your posts have shown many times you only care about the truth if it suits you. The rest of the time you lie quite happily.

The only right I see you have lost is the right to incite violence and intimidate others with thugs. Do you miss it ?.

Normal Thais on the other hand have gained the right not to be murdered on the streets or have the countries tax stolen to the tune of hundreds of billions.

stay off the yogurt

So you don't think the UDD was sent onto the streets to murder the terrorists by the government ?. It was just coincidence even though everyone knows they are very closely coupled ?. Don't you remember Chalerm giving his speeches ?.

Man, you really don't have a clue whats going on do you ?. That stupid English just makes it worse : you think your are clever !!!. You're not Mr Kong from BKP are you ?.

stay off the yogurt

So you don't think the UDD was sent onto the streets to murder the terrorists by the government ?. It was just coincidence even though everyone knows they are very closely coupled ?. Don't you remember Chalerm giving his speeches ?.

Man, you really don't have a clue whats going on do you ?. That stupid English just makes it worse : you think your are clever !!!. You're not Mr Kong from BKP are you ?.

both of us are wasting our time replying to these Thaksin rednecks, I wonder how much longer before they are off the payroll and actually having to work for a living, MB taxi driver or skirt lipstick and high heels lol