Koh Tao: Suspects found guilty of murdering British backpackers

Jonathan Fairfield

That was started and is being organized by the same man that has run the MWRN fundraisers.

So not so anonymous.

Well its on the official anonymous facebook page posted on 28th Dec https://www.facebook.com/anonymousforjustice/

Perhaps you are mistaken, it wouldn't be the first time

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Survey: Do you believe the two Burmese in the Koh Tau Murder case are guilty?

Yes, they are guilty. (42 votes [7.46%])

No, they are not guilty. (521 votes [92.54%])

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881609-survey-do-you-believe-the-2-burmese-found-guilty-of-the-koh-tao-murders-are-guilty/?utm_source=newsletter-20151227-0851&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=featured

There must exist a cause for this result.

That was started and is being organized by the same man that has run the MWRN fundraisers.

So not so anonymous.

"the same man that has run the MWRN fundraisers." also runs the We Are Anonymous page? wow The Omnipresent MWRN.. they're everywhere

Thats interesting they would be capable at getting to the bottom of something like this from what i have read about them.

To me it would be interesting if you could share with us a few of their ACHIEVEMENTS that you have read about, not just their announcements.

They've reached >9000 achievements.. Ask Aarron Barr, just for da Lulz.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_events_associated_with_Anonymous

Edited by MrTee

So not so anonymous.

Well its on the official anonymous facebook page posted on 28th Dec https://www.facebook.com/anonymousforjustice/

Perhaps I'm not, which has been the norm rather than the exception in matters related to this case.

Thats interesting they would be capable at getting to the bottom of something like this from what i have read about them.

To me it would be interesting if you could share with us a few of their ACHIEVEMENTS that you have read about, not just their announcements.

They've reached >9000 achievements.. Ask Aarron Barr for da Lulz.

Hey great, they have hacked a lot of websites, but what did the ACHIEVE as i couldn't read much about that on the wiki page.

Thanks for the link did you not click on the read more icon ?

It has been a hard 15 months and although nothing will ever bring Dave back, this at least brings some comfort to those closest to him. We're happy that we can now continue to remember him as the fun loving soul he was, without this darkness hanging over it. It is impossible to quantify the loss of Dave and what it has been like without him. He was a truly remarkable individual who loved life and lived it to the fullest.

– FRIENDS OF DAVID MILLER

So not so anonymous.

"the same man that has run the MWRN fundraisers." also runs the We Are Anonymous page? wow The Omnipresent MWRN.. they're everywhere

I'm talking about the protest, not the Anonymous page.

So not so anonymous.

Perhaps I'm not, which has been the norm rather than the exception in matters related to this case.

Such a humble soul you are....bless, but I can assure you are mistaken again, visit the campaign by Chris Harkins the man you are referring to and he makes it clear that the anonymous post is not his but by the group of the same name. Or does he really belong to anonymous and blown his cover!!

Edited by HUH

Thanks for the link did you not click on the read more icon ?

It has been a hard 15 months and although nothing will ever bring Dave back, this at least brings some comfort to those closest to him. We're happy that we can now continue to remember him as the fun loving soul he was, without this darkness hanging over it. It is impossible to quantify the loss of Dave and what it has been like without him. He was a truly remarkable individual who loved life and lived it to the fullest.

– FRIENDS OF DAVID MILLER

It's going to take a lot of propaganda to keep that "protest" looking like a good thing.

Don't worry about what they have already achieved think about what they may be able to achieve.

They've reached >9000 achievements.. Ask Aarron Barr for da Lulz.

Hey great, they have hacked a lot of websites, but what did the ACHIEVE as i couldn't read much about that on the wiki page.

Bought down HBGary Federal, Exposed over 1500 Peadosadists (Its an ongoing OP), exposed the Steubenville rape case cover up, took down 100s of Daesh websites, took down 1000s of Daesh twitter accounts, got many back online during the Arab Spring after the internet was shutdown...

Not to mention Wikileaks and the exposure of Government\state sponsored terrorism.

Perhaps their biggest OP of all time : OpRoll

List goes on..

Edited by MrTee

What's the official plot here?
Forgive me, I have not read all the aspects of this cruel crime, as much as other experts here.

D&H at the beach.
D has all his clothes stripped down without one shoe?
H has on all her clothes?
Then the perpetrators come after drinking 2-3 beers and beat with the Hoe D unconscious?
Raping H 1 time vaginal and 2 times anal?
Then they hack their victim barbarous to death and go home sleep?

Is this the official Plot?

The whole "DNA is lost!" brouhaha came from the time the Phangan police chief testified, what he said was that they didn't have the DNA evidence collected at the crime scene, because they had already sent it to Bangkok to the Forensic Institute. Somehow the last part got conveniently overlooked and next thing you hear was that the police said there was no more DNA evidence.

Do you have any credible link for that? Otherswise it's just hearsay.

"So when the defence lawyer asked him in the court about the DNA samples and evidence, he said he did not have them. This may have made people misunderstand that the evidence no longer exists or was lost," the police chief said.

Thawatchai agreed, saying the BBC had misunderstood the officer and that the evidence had not been lost. However, he said, some DNA samples may have been used up in accordance with the examination process."

How about you ask the people making the claim that the police said all DNA evidence was lost provide a source? The closest primary source is from a journalist saying that the evidence collected from Witheridge's body was "finished" (you see how nice I am, I'm even doing your job for you).

"Koh Tao trial. Items that can be retested: hoe, shoe, bag. Items that can't: ("finished") -all DNA from Hannah Witheridge body."

The context of that quote was the Phangan police chief being asked what evidence they (the Phangan local police) could provide for re-examination, they didn't have those DNA samples (taken at the crime scene) because they had been sent out, furthermore the post-mortem was done in Bangkok so any and all DNA evidence collected there (in particular the one from inside the victim) had nothing to do with what the Phangan police chief said so either way the preposition that DNA from Witheridge is lost is a non-starter.

But wait, it gets better than that, the only quote I've seen from Pol Lt-General Decha Butrnampetch is:

"Much of the defence’s case revolves around a bid to retest key forensic evidence, including DNA on cigarettes and a condom found near the crime scene as well as DNA swabs taken from the victims’ bodies.

“The DNA on the cigarettes is all finished,” the head of police on the nearby island of Koh Pha Ngan told the defence team outside the courtroom on Koh Samui on Thursday."

Which again it's a moot point because the cigarette butts were not used as evidence against the two Burmese anyway.

So what again is the problem here? That evidence that was not used against the Burmese supposedly can't be contested? To mix metaphors, this is nothing but clutching at windmills.

In a similar vein, the confessions and everything surrounding that weren't either. In other words, everything they have contested about was irrelevant to the trial and played no part in it. That stuffed those interfering HR organisations as they kept on bleating about, torture, plastic bags, beatings, lighters, gasoline etc: just like they do at every opportunity they can find to make them look and feel useful.

If they thought that Bin Laden was being persecuted - there they would be, jumping to his defence!!

Bin Laden is actually dead at the moment. But no matter how much he deserved to die, it was not his fear of the B2 that killed him.

So not so anonymous.

I'm talking about the protest, not the Anonymous page.

"Activist group Anonymous joins protest against convictions of men for David Miller's death"

try reading a single word at a time, then reread the sentence, then digest and assimilate..

Enjoy biggrin.png

exposed the Steubenville rape case cover up

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/881609-survey-do-you-believe-the-2-burmese-found-guilty-of-the-koh-tao-murders-are-guilty/?utm_source=newsletter-20151227-0851&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=featured

Correct Tomacht : Ali G and Lucy voted 21 times each, there you go.

There is Tomacht the defense and its propaganda machine spread half truths I will give you a example.

The court gave the defense permission to test the hoe for dna, it was tested and 3 sets of DNA

The Headlines read that day "3 peoples dna found on hoe and none of them are the b2"

So know people reading the press and social media think we have 3 new suspects (they evEn had me fooled to thinking I might have been wrong)

But then we find out 2 sets of dna are Hannah and Davids so we are now left with one suspect but its still not the B2

And then after some of the shills did some digging we find out it is only part of a profile that matches The B2, so it could or could not be there dna

Thats why you won't here the shills saying its there dna on hoe

As smedly would say, provide the original samples and test them independently against the b2. What's so difficult if it's genuine evidence? That would shut everyone up, but that won't happen because it won't match.

It's entirely possible that there was never any DNA found in Hannah. Brit forensics didn't find any. Thai forensics said they did and very quickly (and gleefully) claimed with certainty that it matched the scapegoats. Yet what has Thai forensics done right in their entire activity in this case? They lost Hannah's clothes. They lost the hair. They didn't find any DNA on the hoe, but Pontip's team did. They claim Nomsod's DNA is nowhere to be found at the crime scene, yet one of the head investigators couldn't say for sure whether Nomsod's DNA was ever typed, and if so, he was sure RTP didn't have any remaining DNA from him. Regardless, RTP wouldn't share DNA data with Brit experts. Thai forensics didn't notice any of the stab wounds on David. What has Thai forensics done right in this case? That's a real question.

The RTP directing their movie.

These clowns wouldn't even make it in Bollywood...

With the help of Banana Pancake man.

Savage, brutal double murder.

I got it say's Somyot, let's go with the Pancake guy as our crucial liaison. facepalm.gif

post-206952-0-02896700-1451491968_thumb.

post-206952-0-68440300-1451491978_thumb.

post-206952-0-11003900-1451491989_thumb.

post-206952-0-69483200-1451491999_thumb.

post-206952-0-37923700-1451492009_thumb.

Edited by iReason

So not so anonymous.

Such a humble soul you are....bless, but I can assure you are mistaken again, visit the campaign by Chris Harkins the man you are referring to and he makes it clear that the anonymous post is not his but by the group of the same name. Or does he really belong to anonymous and blown his cover!!

So, I said that the same man that has been running the MWRN fundraisers started that protest, you say no he didn't! you are mistaken!, I said nuh uh, don't think so... then you try to show how mistaken I was by telling me to go visit the protest (AKA the "campaign" Anonymous is joining) page to see how it was actually the guy I said started the protest who started the protest and... has the penny dropped yet?

....this is just verbal ping pong. Only American's use the word "Brouhaha" So I take it that's what you are. I can't believe being one you'd side with this justice and agree it was a fair trial without any obvious tampering. The number 11 is interesting too. It's considered good luck to make a wish at 11:11. Spirits can be called at this auspicious time as well. Perhaps one's that are angry are known to also seek out revenge at this hour....hey I read it online it must be true and if I was a person of high status in the Policing policy department I'd just say its true! Case dismissed!

I think the bigger question is.....who's really calling the shots? Why all this deflection on a bunch of Epsilons and Delta's? If the two really had done this they would have been killed by the locals a year ago. Has anything changed in the last 500 years? Would villagers do the same? Of course....make a move once the ruler has decreed his verdict. Think not!

This case is growing like a cancer for the best of reasons for the wrong crowd. One day....it will explode and it's dark contents will spill out for all to see. I'm sure someone with super internet skills and with a very known rebellious group can tap sources for information and expose a lot of questions asked on this forum. It just takes the will.....ha ha ha.....no matter what a few dissenters here believe....it will happen. It did for Biko....it did for Mandela....it did for Papillion....Happy New Year to all and may true justice shine its everlasting light on thee....

So, I said that the same man that has been running the MWRN fundraisers started that protest, you say no he didn't! you are mistaken!, I said nuh uh, don't think so... then you try to show how mistaken I was by telling me to go visit the protest (AKA the "campaign" Anonymous is joining) page to see how it was actually the guy I said started the protest who started the protest and... has the penny dropped yet?

"has the penny dropped yet?"......obviously not for you but keep trying you'll get there eventually, I have faith in you

Not really sure who "we are anonymous are or is, they have 277,000 followers CSI LA has over 600,000

and then you have anonymous 4,500,000 followers, (I am one of them) plus a long list of other anonymous pages

There is a a chance this is just some young kid in his bedroom at his parents house. and considering he had to give an apology to the parents, there is a good chance I am right.

I don't think it is some young kid, but equally I don't think it is the well known Anonymous Activist Hackers group, although visually they have aligned with them.

Could be a bit of a whoopsie by ITV there, but may get good coverage.

When I read the original post when it was first posted I have to admit that, although I understood why, I felt it was a bit strongly worded considering who it was addressed to so glad to hear it has been toned down a bit since.

edited:

Although I see the page has been going since 2014 though and covers a variety of different incidents so not just set up for this. It would be interesting to know more about whether there is a link to the main group

Edited by bunglebag

Jonathan Head was critical of the defense, it seem when the police officer was questioned to why he didn't check cctv at he pier, and the confrontation at the bar, he replied I did not consider it important.

2Million baht and 7 top defense Lawyers and what they got for that was " no further questions your honor"

This just gets fishier by the day.

Am I on the wrong thread?

Because, what I see written in the recent past, is way off the topic of:

"Koh Tao: Suspects found guilty of murdering British backpackers"

Now it’s:

"Started the protests started the protests"? (Remind’s me of a DeNiro movie) laugh.png

"Bin Ladin"??

"Activist group Anonymous"?

"Fundraising"??

facepalm.gif

Misdirection folks.

It appears some posters who have been here virtually day and night, have run out of gas…

Am I on the wrong thread?

Because, what I see written in the recent past, is way off the topic of:

"Koh Tao: Suspects found guilty of murdering British backpackers"

Now it’s:

"Started the protests started the protests"? (Remind’s me of a DeNiro movie) laugh.png

"Bin Ladin"??

"Activist group Anonymous"?

"Fundraising"??

facepalm.gif

Misdirection folks.

It appears some posters who have been here virtually day and night, have run out of gas…

Quite. There are some posters on here who are very happy with the guilty verdict. That's their prerogative. What I don't get is why they feel the need to continue to battle with those people who are not satisfied with the guilty verdict. They (a minority) are fixed in their views and content with the fact that the two Burmese men have been sentenced to death. If I was happy with the verdict I certainly wouldn't be wasting my time on TV slinging mud. I wonder why it is that some people keep hanging on in?