Exhibitionist model who posed naked in public to turn herself in

Jonathan Fairfield

Exhibitionist model who posed naked in public to turn herself in

By Coconuts Bangkok

nude2_0.jpg

The viral naked photo that caused all the drama at a district office

BANGKOK:-- The model who posed naked in public wearing nothing but a few Thai traditional accessories is preparing to turn herself in after her nude shots went viral online, upsetting the officials of the district she was posing in.

The staff behind the photoshoot, which took place in Bangkok's Bang Khun Tien district, have contacted police and said they would hand over the model to the authorities within a few days as she still needs some time to get over the drama.

While the district officials thought the photos could have been very old, it turns out that the shoot took place as recently as October on the wooden bridge to the mangrove, which has been sealed off from the public for renovation, according to Chaturong Ponglamjiek, director of Bang Khun Tien district.

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-12-25

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A happy ending.

She has received a tremendous amount of positive publicity for only the price of a 500 Bt fine.

But what is this talk about her possibly being a ladyboy? There were many guys on TVF with their tongues hanging out for more photos. Is it possible she is a LB?

"The staff behind the photoshoot, which took place in Bangkok's Bang Khun Tien district, have contacted police and said they would hand over the model to the authorities within a few days as she still needs some time to get over the drama.''

That's hardly turn herself in. More like dropped in it by your employers.

Edited by Bluespunk

I think the evidence should be examined more thoroughly. In a more comfortable setting. In private. ...

I suspect that is the thought behind whoever the official is who got "upset". If she was ugly, he would not have made a hue and cry.

If she was ugly, he would have probably made louder hue and cry.....

How does she get the cups of tea to balance on her bazookas, I suppose another one of lifes little mysterys?

Actually, they are coconuts. Hard to believe eh? Even coconuts have milk.smile.png

Edited to explain, that this is the sort of ambassador TAT needs to employ to attract even more tourists who want to come here for the culture and the not the booze, bars and babes. .

Edited by ratcatcher

"The staff behind the photoshoot, which took place in Bangkok's Bang Khun Tien district, have contacted police and said they would hand over the model to the authorities within a few days as she still needs some time to get over the drama.''

That's hardly turn herself in. More like dropped in it by your employers.

I like the way police serve warrants and then the person named in the warrant goes to the police station for a little chat. How folksy can you get. Must be the honor system. Come on BIB surely there must be serious crime that we can turn our attention to. Everybody has to make a living.

Edited by elgordo38

No one has noticed that she is not, in fact, naked at all? It's true that under the regalia she is indeed naked, but all of us are naked underneath our clothes.

I am sitting at the computer naked. What are these things called clothes? Yeah I know all this goes back to Adam and Eve and that darn apple. I am so pissed off at this that I would not even own a APPLE computer. That's your bible lesson for the day. Applause only do not throw money it hurts my bare skin.

1. I wonder where I can download the uncensored set

2. Why aren't the producers getting fined as well?

1. Wonder no longer:

2. Because the girl will take the heat in this storm in a C cup.

Edited by CharlieH
link to adult material removed