Exhibitionist model who posed naked in public to turn herself in

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I would like to read 'the letter of the law'....where she is guilty....and the ones who instigated this....are not.....

....is it like all those teachers ......or others....hired illegally....and the employer bears no responsibility.....???

....I would like to read 'the letter of the law'....where she is guilty....and the ones who instigated this....are not.....

....is it like all those teachers ......or others....hired illegally....and the employer bears no responsibility.....???

Also what constitutes "in public?"

Being in "public" usually means existing in open view. Except for the shot crew she was not in public.

I also suspect that this photo shoot required a permit or approval to be on the premises for commercial purposes. If there was such a permit or permission, the model is only doing what she was hired to do - model.

Why the model and not the one that paid her for

doing the job?

Because this is Thailand, where the little guy (or girl) always takes the fall.

Maybe that's better than more developed countries like the USA or the UK where the big guy plays the fall?

Why the model and not the one that paid her for

doing the job?

Because this is Thailand, where the little guy (or girl) always takes the fall.

Maybe that's better than more developed countries like the USA or the UK where the big guy plays the fall?

Huh??

Also what constitutes "in public?"

Being in "public" usually means existing in open view. Except for the shot crew she was not in public.

I also suspect that this photo shoot required a permit or approval to be on the premises for commercial purposes. If there was such a permit or permission, the model is only doing what she was hired to do - model.

Ask the nincompoop 'authorities' to prove the pictures were taken inside Thailand. Duh?

Many boardwalks in many places in the woods all over the world.

No one has noticed that she is not, in fact, naked at all? It's true that under the regalia she is indeed naked, but all of us are naked underneath our clothes.

I will return to the OP and study it, at my leisure, in greater detail, to confirm your opinion.

Nice tips, green is my favourite colour! But not really a pretty girl is she.

How can I put it, I wouldn't kick her out of bed to make room for you!

Thailand confuses me at times. I understand she will be turning herself in at Bang Rak metropolitan police station which is only a few minutes drive from Patpong but she will be leaving the ping pong balls and razor blades at home since they were not considered evidence in this case [emoji160][emoji120]

A happy ending.

She has received a tremendous amount of positive publicity for only the price of a 500 Bt fine.

But what is this talk about her possibly being a ladyboy? There were many guys on TVF with their tongues hanging out for more photos. Is it possible she is a LB?

She ain't no ladyboy

The uncensored photos are all over Facebook.

I will gladly pay the 500 baht fine for her

A happy ending.

She has received a tremendous amount of positive publicity for only the price of a 500 Bt fine.

But what is this talk about her possibly being a ladyboy? There were many guys on TVF with their tongues hanging out for more photos. Is it possible she is a LB?

She ain't no ladyboy

The uncensored photos are all over Facebook.

I will gladly pay the 500 baht fine for her

She looks like a ladyboy to me. Big hands, arms like a mans, face looks masculine and the tummy bulge is like a man. Wait and see! My money is on her being a him. Also see signs of an adams apple in some of the pics.