Changing the expiry Date on a Non B

I have a Visa which expires mid March, this means every year I have a problem taking vacation in April. This year for example I need to apply for the extension on 18th March (Friday) and the extension is 30 days so it will be confirmed on 17th April (Sunday) which means I need to present my passport the last working day 15th April.......

I have a group of friends all taking their families on Holiday around Songkran but because of the visa problem I must be back on 15th, meaning I cannot go and my daughters are really annoyed to miss the trip with their friends.

Question I want to ask is can the Visa be applied for renewal early and change the expiry dates?

or

If I purchase the tickets for the Holiday will they speed up the renewal and do before I leave - perhaps in 2 weeks rathe than one month?

Look forward to some informed advice

Merry Christmas

You can apply for your extension up to 30 days early or 45 days at some offices.

If the they start the 30 day under consideration period from the date you apply doing the extension 15 days early would make it possible to make your trip.

• Like 1

You can apply for your extension up to 30 days early or 45 days at some offices.

If the they start the 30 day under consideration period from the date you apply doing the extension 15 days early would make it possible to make your trip.

Need to clarify this, the expiry date on the Visa is 19th March 2016, that is why my HR apply for the extension on the 18th March this year. Do you mean that the extension can be applied for up to 30 days prior to that expiry date?

Yes application can always be applied for early and expiration date would not change so is the normal process - expiration will always remain the same until you enter on a new visa and start a new extension of stay from that or your passport expires short of a one year stay. But just application early would seem to be usable for your situation.

• Like 1

Yes application can always be applied for early and expiration date would not change so is the normal process - expiration will always remain the same until you enter on a new visa and start a new extension of stay from that or your passport expires short of a one year stay. But just application early would seem to be usable for your situation.

Thank you, that is fantastic news, it would seem that be reliant upon my HR as an expert is a mistake. I will tell my girls today and they will be delighted with the extra Christmas cheer.

Have a great day