Bangkok motorcycle festival

nick4665

Quite strange that they would host it at Central World. They don't seem to care for motorbike riders there. Cars can park free for 3 hours, and have validated parking for shopping, watching movies, etc. Motorbikes on the other hand are lucky if they find a park, they must pay from the get go, and there is no validation of parking. I would think that BigC would make more sense in that respect.

Quite strange that they would host it at Central World. They don't seem to care for motorbike riders there. Cars can park free for 3 hours, and have validated parking for shopping, watching movies, etc. Motorbikes on the other hand are lucky if they find a park, they must pay from the get go, and there is no validation of parking. I would think that BigC would make more sense in that respect.

Central World has a big bike parking which is free. And even a VIP area with lockers for Honda big bikes.

It is good that big bike parking us offered in so many places in Bkk now. Often it is outside of the main area with no need to get a ticket even. Sometimes these are 250 up but sometimes 400cc up. Sometimes they are even strict about this unusually for the metropolis. I have been to the bike show at central world several times but not for two or three years. For choice i think the shows as part of the motor shows at muang thong have got better but as the availability of locally made bug bikes has increased i guess all of the shows are more extensive now.

I agree, there should be a separate area for big bikes. Those little parking spaces for scoopies often aren't big enough for a big bike.

I do find it strange though that we're charged a different price depending on which bike we decide to ride to come there though.

Sorry I'll miss this one, I'm still in Brazil (until early next year).

Bought my first bike bike in Thailand at the 1996 Motor Show in Bangkok, couldn't collect for 3 months as it was booked on several television shows before Kawasaki would release it.

Sold about 13 years ago but would like to find it again and do a restoration, anyone seen my baby?

Kawasaki Vulcan Classic 1500cc

[email protected]

post-249450-0-25239800-1449322116_thumb.
post-249450-0-33060100-1451297331_thumb.
Edited by Mr Moo

Hey Nick,

i used to try to get a "simple answer to a simple question" on here, I found it impossible to do. To many sarcastic, have no life, nothing else to do , dudes waiting at the keyboard waiting to pounce. Hey, go check it out, never know what you might find. Keep the shiny side up brother.

As I said I asked a simple question was there many exhibitors selling bike parts !!!!!

Fortunately some members took the time to read what I asked and answered my question ,many thanks to them

Why dont you start a forum topic about bike parking in bangkok im sure there would many people happy to discuss such an Interesting subject

Regards nick

As I said I asked a simple question was there many exhibitors selling bike parts !!!!!

Fortunately some members took the time to read what I asked and answered my question ,many thanks to them

Why dont you start a forum topic about bike parking in bangkok im sure there would many people happy to discuss such an Interesting subject

Regards nick

Actually, your first question was if it's worth going. People answered according to their experience, DELETED

Edited by seedy
troll / flaming

Nick. It starts near the end of January! I have enjoyed the show over the last few years. I prefer to leave the bike at home as the beer garden is worth a visit. All the 3 bike shows in bkk have got better over the last few years. Sometimes good deals on helmets and end of line gear.

Nick. It starts near the end of January! I have enjoyed the show over the last few years. I prefer to leave the bike at home as the beer garden is worth a visit. All the 3 bike shows in bkk have got better over the last few years. Sometimes good deals on helmets and end of line gear.

LOL yes of course. Not the first time I read something wrong. I was almost on my way out. Thanks.

I like this one at CW. Can have some good food there at the same time.