Dental recommendation in Pattaya

Mikl777

G'day mate,

I have had extensive work done in Aus, and Pattaya, fillings, replacement of the old silver amalgam one's, root canal, Titanium posts and implant and Porcelain veneers done.

I went to several places in Pattaya to get cleans and checks done, and they were surprisingly good, cheap and honest and said that I did not need any work done and that my teeth and gums were healthy. But the place that I got most of the work done was Pattaya International Dental Centre. PIDC. Which is located on Soi Boiukow, near Soi Honey.

They got me in within 24 hours, and were absolutely fantastic. I couldn't recommend them enough.

Good luck.

Not that cheap but worth the price and a very high german standard quality you will find at

German Dental - Thappraya Road Soi 9

They have many experienced dentists working there and the Owner is Michael, a german guy and dental technician, working successfully in Pattaya for over 20 years. This is my No.1 choice.

• 3 months later...

A libellous post has been removed:

6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

Not the answer your looking for but the Philippines is excellent and a whole lot cheaper.

It's not a good answer anyway. The same problem as over here - you need to find a good and honest dentist which is not easy. I've wasted quite a bit on lousy dental work in PI.

Dr Warin Leekpai and his wife are good dentists in Pattaya. The problem is you're going to need time as he is very busy, and not normally available within 2 weeks.

DO NOT BOTHER READING REVIEWS HERE.

The point with negative reviews in Thailand is not to be too negative. Yes, I know it's a pain and that many people and businesses here thoroughly deserve to be branded as thieves and idiots, and displayed for public ridicule and abuse, but sadly you just cant do it.

So say something like "I tried this dentist/restaurant/taxi service/condo developer/estate agent but was not impressed with what I got for the price requested. In the end I had to go somewhere else immediately because I was still in pain/hungry/homeless".

In most cases media in Thailand are just protecting their asses from exposure to Thai law (though it's true that some media here will never publish negative comments about their friends and advertisers, and that is indefensible).

• 2 weeks later...

Dr. Warin, trained and accredited in USA,he was recommended to me 2+ years ago by another Aussie (who has lived in Pattaya for 8 years); used by many ex-pats from European countries too.

He will discus the options and is quick and efficient ... Phone 038720079

I second Daniel Boon opinion.I am a patient of dr Likpay Warin for around 10 years now.Very good.And serious .Last week I thought I had broken a tooth,Doctor advised me it was a porcelain crown that broke.As he placed it 3,5 years ago,he said:not normal...replacement FREE.blink.pngclap2.gifwai2.gif

• 6 months later...
On 28/12/2015 at 4:29 PM, KittenKong said:

Indeed there are. And I have (helpfully) contributed to many of them.

I just dont see the point of repeating dribs and drabs of the same information unless there is something new to add.

So the OP should start with a search which will reveal a multitude of varied comments that he should find very interesting.

Because things change. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 7:58 AM, KittenKong said:

Try the search function. There have been many threads about dentistry here over the years.

I don't know about you but I find the new search option, nowhere near as good as the last one and anyone who has lived here long enough, knows that shops, dentists whatever, can close or move, so up to date is always helpful don't you think.

As we are all very helpful on this forum, so 'giving someone some updated options' doesn't hurt.:smile:

• 3 months later...