Israel shoots dead Palestinian brothers, aged 17 and 23

webfact

Will they never learn?

If you stab someone you are going to get shot and killed (or wounded)

It is the Israelis who are the slow learners. No matter if they starve, poison their water, bomb, attack with banned chemical weapons or murder every child who takes a rock in their hand, the Palestinians will keep fighting for the basic right to live on the land that Israel previously agreed was Palestinian land.

I've never heard of a Country shooting people dead before, is this a new way of suggesting collective guilt?

That's a rather pedantic post that ignores the understood meaning of the phrase, but since you ask, as Israel is a democracy that keeps on voting in Zionists that push the Zionists goal and prolong the occupation, then I suppose there must be an amount of collective guilt apportioned.
Both main political parties are Zionist, as is Israel as a nation. Your attempts to turn Zionism into a swear word are getting beyond tiresome and just show up your obsessive prejudice for what it is.

From a macro point of view, it can only make sense if at the end of each day, there is a net gain to the number of anti-semites in the world. I can't imagine the sophisticated thought going into such a goal would evolve to the extent that it has. The small part that each of these dead terrorists plays makes sense to them and I guess that in the end, that is all that matters.

You are making the demonstrably false assumption that there is a direct correlation between the actions of the Israelis and the levels of antisemitism. I put it to you it is the constant repetition of lies, slander and deliberate falsehoods indulged in by EXISTING Antisemites, not to mention some of our esteemed members.

I've never heard of a Country shooting people dead before, is this a new way of suggesting collective guilt?

That's a rather pedantic post that ignores the understood meaning of the phrase, but since you ask, as Israel is a democracy that keeps on voting in Zionists that push the Zionists goal and prolong the occupation, then I suppose there must be an amount of collective guilt apportioned.
Both main political parties are Zionist, as is Israel as a nation. Your attempts to turn Zionism into a swear word are getting beyond tiresome and just show up your obsessive prejudice for what it is.

In my view, everyone in the world, Jew or non-Jew, that supports the right of Israel to exist and defend itself and also the core defining national value of right of return for Jewish people to Israel is a Zionist. That covers a huge spectrum of political views, from far left to far right. Among Jewish people in the world, I think those meeting that description is about 90 percent or more though of course the level of passion and feeling of connection varies a lot. So in that sense, I think it's very obvious that the demonization of Zionism is code for demonization of the vast majority of all Jewish people. It sounds more polite. It's the very same HATE.

Edited by Jingthing

Sad to say, no one will win this ridiculous "war". sad.png Here's hoping that the Arab nations can form a strong coalition and stop this nonsense created by the Brits after WW2. coffee1.gif

What a ridiculous comment. Maybe you should study history a little bit more.

Then maybe you'll blame the Roman's, or the Ottoman's, or perhaps the Pharoh's?

Will they never learn?

If you stab someone you are going to get shot and killed (or wounded)

It is the Israelis who are the slow learners.

What nonsense. The Israelis have their own country with a dynamic economy and very few casualties compared to the Palestinians. The slow learners are Islamic terrorists with no country of their own living in a purgatory of their own making.

In my view, everyone in the world, Jew or non-Jew, that supports the right of Israel to exist and defend itself and also the core defining national value of right of return for Jewish people to Israel is a Zionist. That covers a huge spectrum of political views, from far left to far right. Among Jewish people in the world, I think those meeting that description is about 90 percent or more though of course the level of passion and feeling of connection varies a lot. So in that sense, I think it's very obvious that the demonization of Zionism is code for demonization of the vast majority of all Jewish people. It sounds more polite. It's the very same HATE.

You can't just have a 'view' of what a clearly defined term means, it means what it means, not what you want it to mean, and Zionism is a specific movement and only 22% of Jews in Israel consider themselves to be Zionists. For a start, 10% of the population of Israel is Ultra-Orthodox, who are directly opposed to Zionism.

Sad to say, no one will win this ridiculous "war". sad.png Here's hoping that the Arab nations can form a strong coalition and stop this nonsense created by the Brits after WW2. coffee1.gif

Not created by the British. Inherited, and poorly managed perhaps. The situation was created by way of the Turkish colonial regime over the previous centuries. Lebanon was a part of Assyria. Jordan did not exist. The borders of Iraq and Iran were different. You forget that much of North Africa was controlled by the French and the Italians. The Bristish had nothing to do with Morocco, Chad, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria. The Gulf states were tribal sheikhdoms at each others throats before the British unified them.

From a macro point of view, it can only make sense if at the end of each day, there is a net gain to the number of anti-semites in the world. I can't imagine the sophisticated thought going into such a goal would evolve to the extent that it has. The small part that each of these dead terrorists plays makes sense to them and I guess that in the end, that is all that matters.

You are making the demonstrably false assumption that there is a direct correlation between the actions of the Israelis and the levels of antisemitism. I put it to you it is the constant repetition of lies, slander and deliberate falsehoods indulged in by EXISTING Antisemites, not to mention some of our esteemed members.

I guess there are plenty of folks who believe in immaculate conception.