Uttaradit mayor apologizes over lewd New Year dance show

webfact

Ohhhh my! Consuming alcohol at a party? Dancing girls (they don't look particularly sexy to me .... but .... whatever turns you on) at a party? Whatever is Thailand coming to? Disgraceful behaviour I'm sure. God forbid that anyone should enjoy themselves.

The real problem would have been the disturbance caused by the ridiculous looking commercial vehicles and the noise levels they produced forcing everyone within 10 sq km to listen, weather they wanted to or not.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting behaviour what will the young easy influenced children think watching this oh I must become a hooker in Pattaya look at the fun they have, this mayor won’t get many likes from the junta on his Facebook page for organising shows like this and making people smile.

OMG! We badly need this in Bangkok giggle.gif , especially during New Year Celebration. We don't have to go to expensive bars. Should be included under TAT promotions too.

What a nice entertainment while having highly taxed 7-11 Beer. clap2.gif

cheesy.gif

PLEASE send them to the Dark Side Pattaya. It's boring as hell out here. Hellooooooooooooooooooooo anybody out there? (crickets chirping at midnight)

A fun filled family night at Utteradit and a great opportunity for some of the young local girls to learn some quality dancing skills from the experts. If these doof doof music trucks were to put on the same performance outside Prime Minister Prayut's house they would be immediately declared an evil menace to society and banned before you could say "not another new law".

The mayor didn't know nor suspected? Funny, the below is from last year. Seems Uttaradit is the in place to go for News Year. biggrin.png

Some bloke was on about there being dancing dollies at Mega Bang Na, Ram 2 and Central Bang Na for NYE in my local last night so it looks like the Bang Na area could be mustard on New Years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbGRy50-gGk

Here's the link to the video for all you pervs!

Yup, and observe the audience... they all look utterly disgusted - not. Perhaps the general public is more mature than those hypocrites making up our officialdom, who uphold outdated, prudish Victorian values that have no place in our time anymore.

Also, coyote dancing it is not. Real coyote dancers actually dance, and they don't just stand there gyrating their hips. That is soooo... yawn.

Controversy started after a group of scantily-clad female dancers climbed onto the pick-up trucks and started dancing in a sexually-suggestive way. Some of the dancers and onlookers were also seen drinking alcohol.

Scantily clad females are EVERYWHERE. So what's the big deal?

Oh, and some dancers and onlookers were drinking alcohol? So what's new? In fact, at what events in Thailand are people NOT drinking alcohol? Just wait, New Years is only a few days away.

Yes. Really. I've seen shows that looked similar to the picture on the grounds of a Buddhist temple during their New Years celebration.

And its one of the many really nice things about Thailand. Thais are very easy going about people enjoying themselves. Maybe that's part of why they're so tolerant of all the crazy

We must be careful when we check the like button else we be hung drawn and quartered

There are many dozens of videos on YouTube which show exactly this sort of behaviour. Been going on for years and years with many of the girls in bikinis simulating sex. I wonder why this particular event has made the news. (Now you're going off to YouTube to check, kill the sound as the music is usually heavily distorted).

Scantily clad females? <deleted> grow up Thailand, these girls are fully clothed. They wouldn't want to be seen at the beach then, too many females wearing bikinis. Not to mention, they saw people drinking alcohol as well, oh dear, certainly can't have that.

Meanwhile in Pattaya, nanaplaza, Soi Cowboy, Patong x 1000 all over the country whistling.gif

It's Political Correctness Madness which is infecting the whole world!

I read recently that somewhere in the USA there had been a sign for years extolling the virtues Bacon at a nearby restaurant.

It took just one complaint from a Muslim new to the country and the sign was removed.

Having said that, despite what we Farangs may see in various "flesh pots",

Thai people are extremely shy about their bodies.

Even wives may wear as many clothes to go to bed as they do during the day!

Controversy started after a group of scantily-clad female dancers climbed onto the pick-up trucks and started dancing in a sexually-suggestive way. Some of the dancers and onlookers were also seen drinking alcohol.

Scantily clad females are EVERYWHERE. So what's the big deal?

Oh, and some dancers and onlookers were drinking alcohol? So what's new? In fact, at what events in Thailand are people NOT drinking alcohol? Just wait, New Years is only a few days away.

COME ON Those gals are not "scantilly dressedclap2.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif