Rugby star Sonny Bill Williams tweets graphic photos of dead children

webfact

Sonny Bill Williams tweets graphic photos of dead children

(BBC)Rugby union star Sonny Bill Williams has posted graphic images of dead children on Twitter after a visit to Syrian refugee camps in Lebanon.

Williams, who played a starring role in New Zealand's Rugby World Cup win, was in Lebanon as a Unicef ambassador.

On Tuesday night he tweeted graphic images of two bodies, adding "What did these children do to deserve this?"

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35192055

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2015-12-30

Good on him. A true gentleman, obviously by showing the true gravity of the situation he can raise the necessary awareness.

I am the dad of young children. If any harm came to them i wouldn't know what to do. These brave souls are getting some decent representation. Good for SBW

Good on him. A true gentleman, obviously by showing the true gravity of the situation he can raise the necessary awareness.

I am the dad of young children. If any harm came to them i wouldn't know what to do. These brave souls are getting some decent representation. Good for SBW

'A true gentleman'? Not likely.

Sonny Bill Williams has sensationally walked out on the Canterbury Bulldogs NRL club to try to secure a contract with a French rugby union club according to media reports.

http://www.rugbydump.com/2008/07/624/sonny-bill-williams-leaves-the-bulldogs-league-goes-to-toulon

Walks out mid season in the first year of a $3M three year contract.

Hopefully he Tweeted the images of the dead children to Islamic Leaders and Muslims around the world.

......war......the sale and purchase of arms.... are profit driven......

...infiltration ......conquest.........control....are profit driven......

...the rest is all fiction......

...'follow the money'......

Please put the blame where it belongs on the people that pull the triggers.