Donald Trump 'to spend $2m a week on campaign'

webfact

Donald Trump 'to spend $2m a week on campaign'

(BBC)US Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump says he is planning to spend $2m (£1.3m) a week on campaign advertising.

Mr Trump said he would bring out "substantial" adverts in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina ahead of primary elections in February.

Meanwhile, former New York Governor George Pataki is reported to have said he is quitting the Republican race.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-35196789

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2015-12-30

The 2 Million a week might push him into bankruptcy but that won't be a problem since he practically wrote the book on how to steal use other peoples money and never pay it back

I would say if he were elected his business skills might bankrupt the Federal government, but I think that ship has left the harbor and is full speed ahead without his help.

He really is the nightmare end of the 'American dream' he really is gonna buy his way into the whitehouse, arguably 2 of the worlds most powerful leaders will be ignorant rednecks,,scary scary scary.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

He will not spend 10% of that per week. He likes to make big number announcements but he

has been tremendously successful in getting free coverage so there is no need to spend

recklessly. What is a more accurate statement is "he will get 2 million dollars a week of

media coverage". How much he spends is quite another matter. Good for him, not sure how

good it would be for the US if by some strange coincidence of events he actually gets elected.

blink.png

The 2 Million a week might push him into bankruptcy but that won't be a problem since he practically wrote the book on how to steal use other peoples money and never pay it back

Another who thinks people are not responsible for their own actions, in this case bad investment. Another who thinks the world all victims, and no personal accountability, in this case bad investment. People who invested in businesses Trump companies were a party to were not forced to invest. Filing business bankruptcy is not personal bankruptcy. This makes your entire statement fraudulent.