Locksmith or good lock supplier

Marksamui

Hi, a bit random but the lock on the sliding doors on our property has warn out. Does not work well at all.

Homepro only do one kind similar to what I need, but it is slightly the wrong size. We are trying to contact the builders but as it is new year, everyone goes on holiday.

Can anyone recommend a decent locksmith who might be able to fit a new one over new year. Or know of a shop that carry a decent range of stock locks? I am thinking that the big supercheap might have something, but anywhere else?

We are in Paklok for the locksmith.

Thanks all and Happy New Year

Many of the residential aluminum doors and windows in Thailand are fabricated by local shops, either onsite or in their small workshop.

You might look around your area for one of these aluminum fabricator shops and see if they have the lock that you need. Bring a photo and the exact measurements of your existing lock, or better yet - the lock itself.

Many of the residential aluminum doors and windows in Thailand are fabricated by local shops, either onsite or in their small workshop.

You might look around your area for one of these aluminum fabricator shops and see if they have the lock that you need. Bring a photo and the exact measurements of your existing lock, or better yet - the lock itself.

Exactly. I was going to post the same, but all these shops will be closed today, so not much help to the OP.

Hafele opposite big c or Assa abloy have a showroom near big supercheap.

Top quality locks with secure keys that cant be cut were installed at my house by them.

Yes it was pricey but its well worth the investment.

Edited by sebastion