Getting non immigrant-b

Just had my own company registered and I now plan to go to malaysia to get a proper non immigrant B VISA (to then proceed to work permit registration).

I read articles from thaivisa.com but there's something I don't understand about the letter:

The letter must be signed by someone other than the applicant

But as the managing director myself (30 years old, european) and as I don't have a partner, who can sign this letter then? A simple employee?

George......a question please:

I am from the Uk and will be locating to Thailand very soon, and do you advise to apply for a Non "B" Visa in the Uk for multiple entries ( 1 year )  before I come or is it best to come on a Tourist 60 day visa and do the Non "B" Visa in say Malayisia ect?

Looking at the web site in the Thai Consul in Hull I can fullfilll their requirements on paper anyway.

Thanks for your help

As I mentioned in a previous posting some weeks ago, I applied for a 'B' visa from the Hull consulate, and received this by return post. I think if you can fulfill the requirements on their website (and are serious about doing 'serious' business in Thailand), then you should have no problems getting this visa from Hull