Control Freak?

Basher

Look within and answer honestly  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ladies and Gentlemen

I am a self confessed Control Freak, I don't mind admitting it as I am a bit of a people watcher and I also quite analytical and critical of myself.

What about you? can you come clean and 'fess' up to your own flaws?

Basher

PS all you Aussies out there, this is not a sexually related poll.... Baaaaaa

my flock seems to have followed me though

about to watch Black Hawk Down, see you a little later

by the way mate - that was 711 on your post counter :D

Watching "Black Hawk Down" again must be like Richard Nixon's watching "Patton" for the four-hundredth time. Love that action... :o:D

my flock seems to have followed me though

about to watch Black Hawk Down, see you a little later

by the way mate - that was 711 on your post counter :D

Watching "Black Hawk Down" again must be like Richard Nixon's watching "Patton" for the four-hundredth time. Love that action... :o:D

Gentleman has to do his homework, and the war movies form a big part of that. He is doing The Bridge on the River Kwai tomorrow, and Bridge too far Away on Wednesday. :D

Gentleman has to do his homework, and the war movies form a big part of that. He is doing The Bridge on the River Kwai tomorrow, and Bridge too far Away on Wednesday. :D

:D , You see the work that goes into becoming a senior member :D

All of the movies you mentioned Doc, is where the Yankees get their historical facts from - watch Tears of the Sun as well, It is "factual" by the way, except the Yanks werent the ones doing anything and never came to pick any one up :o

Thursday Pearl Harbour I think, great "romantic war movie" :D

Sheep to war movies...........someone has lost the plot !

Go ahead and label me stupid, who is the guy in the picture under your name?

his last words in life were " such is life " and then they hung him if thats any help.

Basher wrote:

this is not a sexually related poll....

Well, Bash ... things aren't always what they seem to be ...

I voted "shepard" in your poll, but with exceptions. If something is worth taking control of, or taking charge with, then I certainly try to do so if I can.

For other things where I'm not so concerned, or where I don't want to be in charge, then there's no need to be a control freak.

Take the bedroom for example. I can think of just as many enjoyable things when I am in charge and doing my thing, or when a lady takes charge and does her thing.

Spee