Business information for business visa

kev78

Hi,

We are trying to get info on a few businesses who we would like to work with. We are making/buying/exporting jewellery and have made some connection on Alibaba etc. Although as soon as the "we need your business info" email is sent we hear nothing. I think the list of information needed is huge and rather hard for companies to produce easily.

Is there a way we can gain the business info without asking them for this massive list? Something like companies house here in the UK or something similar?

I mean.....really?!:

1) List of shareholders
2) Business registration and licence.
3) Company profile
4) Details of business operation
5) List of all foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions
6) Map indicating location of company
7) Company Balance Sheet and Statements of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30) for latest year
8) Alien Income Tax Return (Por Ngor Dor 91)
9) Value Added Tax Registration (Por Ngor Dor 20)

You'll get some of the information (such as business registration, last filed company profit) from the Department of Business Development (www.dbd.go.th or go there in person).

The company profile and location should be on their website. If it isn't, and they are not willing to send it to you, they might not want to work with you.

The reason might be because you asked for their bank statements and other internal information. I wouldn't give that to you from my company either.

That info sounds like the requirements for a business visa as pre requisite of a work permit.

If you want to work here you need your own company most likely not just a friendly supplier.

If you want to come here to discuss business opportunities a tourist visa would mostly get by (just don't mention work).

Or seek other form if visas, O, Investment may work. Or try different embassy outside of Asia, all have different rules.