Pattaya Police raid “Toilet Sex Video” Pub in South Pattaya

rooster59

Let's all give the Pattaya police a great big hand for such a wonderful job of protecting the citizens of Thailand. What a phenomenal use of the Pattaya police's time and efforts.

This pub was almost certainly not involved in making the video. The sex crazed couple and videographer just happened to pick this pub to do their thing. It's not like it takes a lot of detective work to find clubs open after hours. And closing a club for 5 years...well, hell, you might as well just close them permanently since that pretty much puts them out of business.

Good old wonderful 44.

I am all for closing them permanently.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's all give the Pattaya police a great big hand for such a wonderful job of protecting the citizens of Thailand. What a phenomenal use of the Pattaya police's time and efforts.

This pub was almost certainly not involved in making the video. The sex crazed couple and videographer just happened to pick this pub to do their thing. It's not like it takes a lot of detective work to find clubs open after hours. And closing a club for 5 years...well, hell, you might as well just close them permanently since that pretty much puts them out of business.

Good old wonderful 44.

I am all for closing them permanently.
Which one?

The clubs/bars

Or

The RTP?

Competition in the 'entertainment industry' is expected to be fierce in 2016.

This might be the first balloon inflated.................

Hmmm. I didn't quite think that this could be the start of business competition elimination battles, but it certainly seems plausible. As with any organization that does not have to answer to anybody, say such as military coup people, there is always the chance for corruption, bribes, etc. I certainly can envision people manipulating things to get other businesses to close or to be pressured to sell out.

This would not be the first industry or business that got competition nastiness

As if their English ability isn't bad enough already they hurtle further backwards.

And now this, just to ensure even their best shot at sex education goes the same way around the (U) bend to the merry marching grounds coffee1.gif

You're criticising "their" English language ability, that's a bit rich isn't it?

Whats wrong with Thai people....

Relax the laws on no helmet wearing people and instead hunt down a dirty video... <deleted>

They weren't "hunting down a dirty video" they were raiding a pub operating well outside normal hours, still open at 5am, that had no licence. No mention was made of any action taken for the making of the video.

I must be cursed ! When I am in Pattaya, I never happen to sit in a joint where something out of the ordinary is happening.

Instead, I am sitting in establishments, where I have to answer "where do you come from" and "where is your hotel" about 15 times during a 6 hour shift. Pure excitement!

Cheers.

Good Grief...they actually wasted everyone's time and followed up on it.

I can only surmise the police actions are based on the standard operational procedure:

"Lets follow this up and figure out how much money we can milk this for"

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

Good old wonderful 44.

Yes but I still feel unlicensed and unregulated premises are not a good thing, mainly as they could be a fire trap for customers.

I can think of one or two that have been just that in the past, I see the name of one has sprung up again in another location. And releasing drunks onto the road in the early hours when rush hour and school traffic is getting going also worries me.

i had a cop follow me into the toilets recently,he was going to arrest me for having a concealed weapon cheesy.gif

The "pea shooter" you have is of little interest to anyone......................my cannon on the other hand...well clap2.gif