Trump targeted in Rose Parade skywriting protest

Jonathan Fairfield

To an outsider. Donald Trump looks a dam site better option than that lying toe rag Hillary Clinton. I wish we had someone as good as Trump in the UK. He's not controlled by any corporations as he's self financing, He hates the oppressive Political correct idiots, He' can handle hostile media, He wants to look after war vets,

He's not an angle but he is the best option for America. Obama has been a complete disgrace.

To an outsider. Donald Trump looks a dam site better option than that lying toe rag Hillary Clinton. I wish we had someone as good as Trump in the UK. He's not controlled by any corporations as he's self financing, He hates the oppressive Political correct idiots, He' can handle hostile media, He wants to look after war vets,

He's not an angle but he is the best option for America. Obama has been a complete disgrace.

Yes, he's definitely no angle. But that's the question, isn't it, what's his angle? I think RATINGS.

BTW, Obama ain't running this time.

Trump is a masterful demagogue in the tradition of historic and dangerous fascists.

It's hard to know what HE thinks exactly, but he's a master at attracting some very unsavory American political elements to his cause, including rabid racists. I think he's playing with fire and the republican party is playing with fire. Hopefully the republican party gets burned rather than the country and world with a President Trump.

When I say it's hard to know what he really thinks, he's a man who used to be to the LEFT of Obama on nationalized health care. So maybe he still believes that in his heart. In any case, I don't understand why he is running, but I am not buying the make American great again angle. He's got an angle, alright, but what is it except perhaps an EGO the size of the Atlantic ocean.

Edited by Jingthing

[...]

However, she would absolutely destroy him in the popular vote. Perhaps with the most lopsided percentage in modern history; surpassing let's LBJ's landslide over Senator Goldwater (61.1%).

If any of these over-the-edge guys gets the nom I think they'll max out below this, maybe go as high as 35%. Who of the (relatively) sane crowd is left? Rubio, Jeb, Christie, Kasich. IMO Kasich is the only feasible one -- he's the only one who hasn't drunk the whacko kool-aid. The others will require a lot of turd polishing.

MSNBC has been all-out on Trump coverage since he announced, even pre-empting their scheduled shows for his campaign stump speeches. He gets a whole lot more time than Bernie. Leftist media? Where?

Yes, he's definitely no angle. But that's the question, isn't it, what's his angle? I think RATINGS.

BTW, Obama ain't running this time.

Trump is a masterful demagogue in the tradition of historic and dangerous fascists.

It's hard to know what HE thinks exactly, but he's a master at attracting some very unsavory American political elements to his cause, including rabid racists. I think he's playing with fire and the republican party is playing with fire. Hopefully the republican party gets burned rather than the country and world with a President Trump.

When I say it's hard to know what he really thinks, he's a man who used to be to the LEFT of Obama on nationalized health care. So maybe he still believes that in his heart. In any case, I don't understand why he is running, but I am not buying the make American great again angle. He's got an angle, alright, but what is it except perhaps an EGO the size of the Atlantic ocean.

I should have put "Angel not Angle" Auto spell check messed it up;

Obama is a failed president and a disgrace for America. Has no leadership qualities very much like UKs David Cameron, Hopefully America will get someone in power next time who can do the best for America like getting jobs back from China. Better negotiation skills in like not giving Billions of dollars to Iran in return for nothing. I love the fact he hates the political correctness oppression (PC has gone crazy).

I hope America makes the right choice for the future as it also affects the World.