Ignorant & nasty Foreigner in our Condo..

les1

If you like smoking, and are happy being a smoker, please ignore the following;

For those of you who are still addicted to smoking but wish they weren't,there is an active support group to help those who have a sincere desire to get smoke-free.

Most smokers have tried to quite several times without success. The members of the support group have either all been where you are now, or going through the difficult process of breaking the addiction. There is no requirement to follow any particular method or technique to quit, nor is there any judgement made upon those who slip back. There are people in the group who have tried (or are trying) any of a dozen different methods, and happy to help anyone who has the desire to stop smoking.

Anyone can quit. It makes no difference how long you've been a smoker or how much you smoke. Anyone can quit.

If you want information about this group, please msg me privately.

Why you do this is?

Thi is BIG offtop.

And you advertising service?

I hope it's not for the money.
Create your own theme and advertise there.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tough guys disobey rules until a tougher guy comes along and beats their head in. Then they realise it is better to obey rules.

OP, just wait until that tougher guy comes along. Problem solved. smile.png

People who openly disobey rules are idiots.

Ha ha.

It' just cicling. Because guy whob eats their head in same disobey rules after few time his beats somebody head in can happened somebody pencil in his ear or eye... and after againe and againe.

If want somebody follow rules and lows need self follow rule and low.

For OP just one way. complaine to administration.

Another whay NOW HAVE RIASON.

because I have not seen him say that it prevents smoke, or a smoker comes to the pool sits down beside him and smokes.

PS

May be people who OPEN disobey rules IDIOTS.

But people who hide disobey rules vile slimy slugs (IMHO)whistling.gifwink.png

Edited by ardokano

Siem Reaper. You missed the point.

It's called 'the thin edge of the wedge', and people feel that if others are living outside the rules/laws, the less intelligent feel they can too, and the frequency and seriousness of violations increases.

The OP has a right to insist on compliamce.

A man has an obligation to defy laws he thinks are unjust???? A smoker would think that denying him the right to smoke on an aircraft was reasonable, so lights up. In many countries he'd face a large fine, and be offloaded at the next port.

I occasionally think that the 80 km/hr limit on the freeway is unnecessary, but if I drive at 100, a $400+ fine

Need I go on?

Being a sheep costs less

What happens if the smoker starts pi$$ing in the pool?

You'd stop laughing if it was your pool.

You are really naive if you believe people (not only kids) don't pee in swimming pools!

It's called 'the thin edge of the wedge', and people feel that if others are living outside the rules/laws, the less intelligent feel they can too, and the frequency and seriousness of violations increases.

A man has an obligation to defy laws he thinks are unjust???? A smoker would think that denying him the right to smoke on an aircraft was reasonable, so lights up. In many countries he'd face a large fine, and be offloaded at the next port.

I occasionally think that the 80 km/hr limit on the freeway is unnecessary, but if I drive at 100, a $400+ fine

Need I go on?

Being a sheep costs less

You are really naive if you believe people (not only kids) don't pee in swimming pools!

you say this with pride? who but a selfish, ignorant moron would pee in a pool?

You think you have one ignorant and nasty? We have one nutter throwing rabbit sh#t from 13th floor balcony into the swimming pool! And we have rules against keeping pets and definitely very strict rules against sh#t throwing!

Most popular thread of 2016 so far. Which is, unfortunately, sad.

In my humble opinion here, you will never change what it is.

Jumping up and down is not going to solve the issue if you rent. To some extent the management will take action or they will turn a blind eye. Depends on how much they value the leasee.

Need I go on?

Being a sheep costs less

Not pride, just realism. Plenty of spit and snot too. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say I condone it. But you must live in fantasy universe if you think pool waters are pristine. I've been swimming an hour almost daily for the last 30 years.

Edited by Myshkin

In my humble opinion here, you will never change what it is.

Jumping up and down is not going to solve the issue if you rent. To some extent the management will take action or they will turn a blind eye. Depends on how much they value the leasee.

Agree..see #267thumbsup.gif

farangs couldn't care any less about your health....

of course he is ignorant, unhealthy, and loser who hates his life...

and he smokes where there is 'non-smoking' to say <deleted> to the world....

only one time i talked to a fat farang about smoking when i was eating....he put it out ..

it's pretty simple....make tons more money, go to country where these losers don't exist..

CM attracts the cheapest of the cheapest, which usually means ones with little common sense and not very smart

The cigarette smoker is doing you a favour if he's keeping you out of the pool.

Piss, snot, yeasts, spit and sweat are certainly more harmful when ingested than a couple of whiffs of tobacco......

I've never got ill from an afternoon at a swinging pool. Whereas an afternoon next to a smoker WILL. give me a sore throat and chest.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Need I go on?

Being a sheep costs less

Not pride, just realism. Plenty of spit and snot too. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say I condone it. But you must live in fantasy universe if you think pool waters are pristine. I've been swimming an hour almost daily for the last 30 years.

then condemn it I swim regularly and can honestly say i have NEVER peed in a pool - and the only people I see spit are Thais and they insense me with their selfish, moronic attitude

edit: you go way off topic start a thread about morons and pools but this is about smoking and a farang tenant who thinks condo rules don't apply to him

Edited by LannaGuy

Piss, snot, yeasts, spit and sweat are certainly more harmful when ingested than a couple of whiffs of tobacco......

I've never got ill from an afternoon at a swinging pool. Whereas an afternoon next to a smoker WILL. give me a sore throat and chest.

You spent a whole afternoon next to a smoker and you didn't move?

Either you didn't and you're a masochist, or, you did and you're telling porkies.....

Edited by KarenBravo

yeah another old busy body upset over nothing = it's happening outside !!

with all the pollution in this country he takes exception to this minor act

go back to your nanny state

No, the selfish sod who won't accept the rules of a place he is renting in should go elsewhere.

You live somewhere you accept the rules.

Don't like the rules then f off elsewhere.

You spent a whole afternoon next to a smoker and you didn't move?

Either you didn't and you're a masochist, or, you did and you're telling porkies.....

It's the porkies. For decades cigarettes were sold and marketed as smelling nice and the world agreed. While they 100% kill the smoker, nobody else ever had a problem being around smokers and then... the hypochondriac brigade began their march. Now, it's "filthy stinky habit" when it used to be "mmm... smells good". And the truth is that while stale smoke smells awful - fresh smoke smells pretty good, otherwise nobody would ever start smoking. It's amazing what the power of fantasy can achieve in a busybody's head. If they got on with minding their own business and not swimming in a chlorine (seriously - that's mustard gas and does way more damage then the worst second hand smoke could to your lungs) filled pool; they'd be much happier for it.

Gotta love it, this story has everything, moral outrage, defense of the indefensible, the rabbits from the 7th floor, pool hygiene basics and a nice bit of Thai bashing for good measure.

Not to forget the hang him who smokes brigade

Should run for a long time.

Thai visa at it's best.

Guy has a smoke near pool.

Wow.

No, no money involved. Not even my own group. Just another Facebook group that has been able to help a lot of people who want help.

After 12 pages of discussion about a simple point of law, and both sides offering both positive and negative suggestions, and seeing the adamant attempts that smokers will use to protect their habits, I figured one post wouldn't hurt. And... if it can help just one person free themselves from an expensive, unhealthy habit that they would like to break, then comments such as yours wouldn't be too big a price to pay.

I wonder about your objections, though... Do you sell cigarettes? smile.png

This topic is something that someone does not respect the rules and breaks them.
You make a great oftop. Oftop at this is forum prohibited. then you are breaking the rules forums.
No see big defference you with person in topic.
You sam edisrespect rule.
The fact that smoking is injurious to health, I agree. as well as alcohol and fatty foods, and many other things. what a smoke for non-smokers is full of serious harm, I do not agree. There are scientific works that the formation of cancer such as passive smoking is not affected. Influence significantly if cohabitation with a smoker for decades.
So about topic.
Just ONE WAY if OP follower of the rules. Complain to the administration.
And this is aspect I do not understand how the situation could have been about the fight.
What a smoker came to OP and lit around him, OP said:
Mr. Sorry you could not stop smoking for me is not pleasant smoke.
Smoker replied:
I'll hit you.
or what?

Agree with LivinLOS above.

You can't stop him using the law anyway. No laws prohibit smoking in open places.

If that's again the rules in your condo, then try speaking to his landlord if that worries you that much.

There is a law from 2010 regarding the Health of Non-Smokers, and that stipulates that smoking is prohibited in ALL public areas of a condo. So, you can stop him by using the law.

I find it amazing that people who can spend hours trundling about on the streets of any major city amidst the fumes and dust can then complain about cigarette smoke as if it were the sole cause of respitory health problems!

Ciggarette smokers have become the target of a populist distraction away from numerous other more dangerous emissions we all breathe in daily. The campaign initially had a reducing effect but reduction in the number of smokers haslevelled out statisically. And curiously despite the declarations about the risk to self and others there has been no declaration or real attempt to ban the sale of this alledgedly dangerous substance. Instead taxes have been hiked over and over again.Addicted smokers are in reality a valuable cash cow ! No less than habitual / addicted imbibers of alcoholic liquids. But nobody I have heard has yet to erect a public sign stating" beer breathed individuals are banned from this area" desspite the fact that many are belligerent and socially disturbing.

Interestingly the quality of cabin air is now poorer on aircraft because when passengers were permitted to smoke in the rear the cabin air was discharged. Now it is recycled. Smoke that!

This topic is something that someone does not respect the rules and breaks them.

You make a great oftop. Oftop at this is forum prohibited. then you are breaking the rules forums.
No see big defference you with person in topic.
You sam edisrespect rule.
The fact that smoking is injurious to health, I agree. as well as alcohol and fatty foods, and many other things. what a smoke for non-smokers is full of serious harm, I do not agree. There are scientific works that the formation of cancer such as passive smoking is not affected. Influence significantly if cohabitation with a smoker for decades.
So about topic.
Just ONE WAY if OP follower of the rules. Complain to the administration.
And this is aspect I do not understand how the situation could have been about the fight.
What a smoker came to OP and lit around him, OP said:
Mr. Sorry you could not stop smoking for me is not pleasant smoke.
Smoker replied:
I'll hit you.
or what?

Please, please, is there an experienced translator of pure Gibberish?

This poster seriously needs your help.

Tried Google translate, but, it's beyond the program's ability.