Looking to buy PS4 in Bangkok

nix

Looking for ps4 to buy in bangkok in cheap price.

Anyone know a place where I can buy a brand new ps4 in a cheap price? Because the games are so expensive for PS4 console.

Around how much would be the cheapest that I can get? Anywhere in Bangkok should be fine.

We all like to save money and not pay over the top, but items like ps4 don't ever get discounted heavliy unless its been superseded, learn to use the net, google is your friend, online shopping seems to be the way now days where you can save buck, but forget CHEAP if you manage a 10 to 15% reduction count yourself lucky.

Look on Lazada, they have some good deals at the moment and deliver to your door.

I just checked Lazada now, and it seems the price they are selling are more expensive for the one currently in the malls right now.

We all like to save money and not pay over the top, but items like ps4 don't ever get discounted heavliy unless its been superseded, learn to use the net, google is your friend, online shopping seems to be the way now days where you can save buck, but forget CHEAP if you manage a 10 to 15% reduction count yourself lucky.

10% price reduction should be good enough. However, know any place? I have tried using google ofcourse.

But I prefer first hand experience from Thaivisa.

and in which price range PS4 should be in now?

I got mine from Lazada about a year ago for 16k with a game. They were asking 21k in the sony shop if I remember rightly, and 22-25k in the MBK shops all without games.....looking now Lazada have them for 14 and 15k, what are MBK shops or Sony asking now?

Edited by Mark79

I got mine from Lazada about a year ago for 16k with a game. They were asking 21k in the sony shop if I remember rightly, and 22-25k in the MBK shops all without games.....looking now Lazada have them for 14 and 15k, what are MBK shops or Sony asking now?

The price difference might have a lot to do with the size of the ps4 hard drive guys.

If you stay in BKK you can go at the source called Sapan-lek (iron bridge) on Yaowarat Rd. price is 12k - 16k depends on Japanese or Singapore products attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1452006227.575773.jpg

I heard many people talking about this place that there are many games that selling at a very cheap price. But not so sure about its quality and do they have a warranty just like buy from other places?

Yeah, check out places like Art and Gun in MBK. I doubt you'll get a massive saving, but that's kind of what you'd expect with a current gen console. If you really want one at a discount then obviously second hand and eBay is the way to go.

https://www.facebook.com/artandgunmbk/

Got mine the other day from this shop. less than 12,000. They also provide 1 year warranty,

However no free games and only 1 controller.

Now what I would like to know is where I can buy cheaper PS4 Games?

Is there any facebook page or forum where people sell 2nd ahnd PS4 games or do Trades?

Thanks

There's Craigslist- http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/search/vgm

And there's BahtSold - http://www.bahtsold.com/ads/playstation-games-for-sale

There are the usual Bangkok Facebook groups (Desperately Seeking Bangkok, Bangok Expats etc) where people sometimes crop up and sell games but it's not that regular.

I'm sure there must be shops that do second-hand PS4 games, I just don't know any... hopefully someone else will know.

If you stay in BKK you can go at the source called Sapan-lek (iron bridge) on Yaowarat Rd. price is 12k - 16k depends on Japanese or Singapore products attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1452006227.575773.jpg

I heard many people talking about this place that there are many games that selling at a very cheap price. But not so sure about its quality and do they have a warranty just like buy from other places?

I thought the saphan lek market is removed now but that was the place for playstations and games.

Years ago we bought a Wii there and it was good. Only problem was it had japanese language. Also games were mostly good but not all.

I guess they moved to surrounding streets in chinatown now.

• 9 months later...