Yoga in Bangkok

nb1984

Hi all wise Thai Visa people,

I'm looking for regular yoga classes in Bangkok at the moment but have only managed to find really expensive ones so far. Are any of you able to help?

I live in southwest Bangkok on the BTS line and the cheapest I can find is Yoga Elements (generally cheaper than Roots8, Invengar, and Yogatique) but averaging out at about 2,500 Baht a month still seems really expensive to me. I've heard there might be good and cheap yoga classes at Angel Yoga Club in Rambutti but can't find any info about that - do you know anything? I've also seen that there are yoga classes in Lumpini daily but from what I've researched it seems this is only in the mornings which is no good for me.

Any help would be really appreciated!

Thanks!!!!

Thanks Steven - I've already looked at most of these (other than enlighten and yoga house which I can't get price info about) and they're all either more expensive than Elements Yoga (per month) or far up the north of the city which isn't great for where I live. I appreciate the response though!!

I have no idea of price and quality but there is a Yoga Studio next to the Phra Khanong BTS station. If you get off a Bearing bound train and walk to the railing you can see directly inside as it is on the third floor of a glass front building.

I don't live in Bangkok so can't suggest any particular place, but 2,500 per month equates roughly to two classes a week at 300 per class, which is what I pay in Samui. In my experience, what's more important than the price is finding a teacher you like - if you're not enjoying the class then it's a waste of money. See if your chosen place will let you try various classes with different teachers before you commit to a monthly payment.

• 2 weeks later...