No more witnesses for Yingluck trial

webfact

Just mix a few armed militants amongst the protesters to initiate the shooting, have your mercenary agitators stirring the unarmed to violence, and you have a great electoral ploy, claiming the government of the day are murderers. Worked once, why not again?

You might need to raise the per diem to B1000, but the jackpot payoffs for dead and wounded will ensure a good turnout.

BTW my g/f's NE family are still waiting the 10 times payment promised for the "donation" extorted from them. Apparently Yingluk winning wasn't good enough.

No one disputes they killed over 100 red supporters in the streets of Bangkok.

It's puerile at best to spew pet hatreds and try casting the army ( of all people ) as the good guys

I certainly dispute that figure. But don't let that stop you revising history.

I dispute it too.

The total number was, what, 92? Of that number (which includes soldiers, emergency services, civilian protesters & passers-by and armed insurrectionists), I've never been clear as to how many were shot by the Reds/MiB and how many by the security forces. Anyone have any accurate (i.e. not from the likes of Michael Yon or Nick Nostitz) figures?

Reading the fiction here is great.All you keyboard players talking redshirt this redshirt that. Stating nothing will happen redshirts willnot die in battle for 500 baht. The redshirts are out of the picture they arenot players anymore.You are all barking up the wrong tree.

The real players are military also. It will be green against green.The troops are moving to protect territory. The troops coming to Bangkok will stay in Bangkok.not go home after childrens day. Wake up guys get out of your sandbox and take a look at reality.

Civil war is on our doorsteps.

The war isnot peasants with machetes against guns . It will be tank to tank,if it comes to blows..

Edited by lovelomsak

Reading the fiction here is great.All you keyboard players talking redshirt this redshirt that. Stating nothing will happen redshirts willnot die in battle for 500 baht. The redshirts are out of the picture they arenot players anymore.You are all barking up the wrong tree.

The real players are military also. It will be green against green.The troops are moving to protect territory. The troops coming to Bangkok will stay in Bangkok.not go home after childrens day. Wake up guys get out of your sandbox and take a look at reality.

The war isnot peasants with machetes against guns . It will be tank to tank,if it comes to blows..

An other fiction writer.. are you going to apologize after children day when nothing has happened ?

An other fiction writer.. are you going to apologize after children day when nothing has happened ?

Yes nothing will happen the tanks will stay and fortify.

So please tell me what the future holds then.

Childrens day is the excuse to bring them,nothing is going to happen childrens day and i didnot say anything would learn understand what is written please save lots of typing to explain simple things to you.

Will you apologise if the tanks stay?

Edited by lovelomsak

Childrens day is the excuse to bring them,nothing is going to happen childrens day and i didnot say anything would learn understand what is written please save lots of typing to explain simple things to you.

cheesy.gif

So no way to know if you were right.. that is easy to make statements like that. Reds are good at that spewing non sense without a way to verify it. Its a fact that this always happens on children's day and you make a complot out of it cheesy.gif

Don't forget your tin foil hat.. you guys are desperate to see resistance to the rule of the army anything to give hope probably. I wonder why people want to see bloodshed when all they have to do is wait till 2017 for the elections.

cheesy.gif

So no way to know if you were right.. that is easy to make statements like that. Reds are good at that spewing non sense without a way to verify it. Its a fact that this always happens on children's day and you make a complot out of it cheesy.gif

Don't forget your tin foil hat.. you guys are desperate to see resistance to the rule of the army anything to give hope probably. I wonder why people want to see bloodshed when all they have to do is wait till 2017 for the elections.

Just for record in future posts.I am not a redshirt nor am a thai nationsl so please leave all references to such out of comments to me..references like that have nothing to do with me or my opinions.

People who are ill informed can be easily lead. The redshirt movement is dead in the water.What is going on at present has little is any connection to the redshirts. It is way beyond that and people who keep drumming the redshirt drum are ignorant and uninformed excuse me for being brutally honest but the stupidity here some times gets to be just to much,

Or perhaps there are those here chose to keep it going to use as a red herring no pun intended

No need to reply I have said what I wish to say and see no need to say more or explain.

Now the Deputy PM speaks for the court? How the hell can he say what the court will or will not do. It just shows you who running the courts here.

There is no justice, there is no court, there is only the Junta.....

cheesy.gif

Just for record in future posts.I am not a redshirt nor am a thai nationsl so please leave all references to such out of comments to me..references like that have nothing to do with me or my opinions.

People who are ill informed can be easily lead. The redshirt movement is dead in the water.What is going on at present has little is any connection to the redshirts. It is way beyond that and people who keep drumming the redshirt drum are ignorant and uninformed excuse me for being brutally honest but the stupidity here some times gets to be just to much,

Or perhaps there are those here chose to keep it going to use as a red herring no pun intended

No need to reply I have said what I wish to say and see no need to say more or explain.

Your spewing opinions that can't be verified, that is stupidity. You are talking about army on army internal power struggles ect. Nothing of this can be verified. Your making comments without setting any parameters.

That is like saying the stock market is going up (without stating when and how much) then your bound to get lucky once.

Sorry I seen your kind of guys doomsday prophets they are called, they keep on making predictions and then once they get it right (after a million tries) and claim they all knew it. (but forget about all the times they were wrong).

Sorry for not believing you and being in awe of your knowledge.

It's likely something is going non.

Regards the guys fixated on Red shirts and sucking up to the junta .

Ignore them.

I ask a simple question if "" they thought it was a good influences in the Nation" ( but requested no reference to Thaksin in response)

To do so ( as he did ) highlighted the mans real beef.

I have also speculated the possibilities of Tank on Tank yesterday with the Watermelon reality.

That is sections of army loyal to the people.

The populace.

Cables have leaked regarding the army barracks in some. Regions having drills with live ammunition.

Could all be nothing.

Then?

What's amusing here is the echoing of the Junta thoughts by the "" little army boys here""

Proof is required when we routinely speculate .

However when they say "" the army has everything under control "" no proof required.

Division may well be real.

But ignore the thought crime fools here.

And enjoy the discussion on TVF

post-219560-0-52402800-1452019600_thumb.

Edited by Plutojames88

It's likely something is going non.

Regards the guys fixated on Red shirts and sucking up to the junta .

Ignore them.

I ask a simple question if "" they thought it was a good influences in the Nation" ( but requested no reference to Thaksin in response)

To do so ( as he did ) highlighted the mans real beef.

I have also speculated the possibilities of Tank on Tank yesterday with the Watermelon reality.

That is sections of army loyal to the people.

The populace.

Cables have leaked regarding the army barracks in some. Regions having drills with live ammunition.

Could all be nothing.

Then?

What's amusing here is the echoing of the Junta thoughts by the "" little army boys here""

Proof is required when we routinely speculate .

However when they say "" the army has everything under control "" no proof required.

Division may well be real.

But ignore the thought crime fools here.

And enjoy the discussion on TVF

You just got caught out for shamelessly spewing UDD propagandist lies ("they killed over 100 red supporters in the streets of Bangkok").

So I don't think you're in much of a position to say something like, "Proof is required when we routinely speculate".

Now the Deputy PM speaks for the court? How the hell can he say what the court will or will not do. It just shows you who running the courts here.

So you didn't even consider that the Courts speak to the deputy PM ??

Hardly a surprise !!

Since 19 months back the legislative, the executive and the judicial branches are in the hand of one man !!

Commonly known as a ( the forbidden word)......................coffee1.gif

And prior to That the Thai Government was in the hands of one man (unelected)

as there is a govt. formed by a junta and a general as a judge (or ordered by him) there will be no fair trial. And to be honest, even Yingluck might not expect that but still hopes.

Just your opinion and people might believe you if you had some facts

History shows their are girlie men cowards , and those who fight .

Causes like freedom have been some of the reasons peaceful men resort to arms .

When their denied natural justice .

Democracy .

Rights.

Advocating ""self determination """ and violence are two different things.

It's not our battle but a counter coup could arise with a strong rebellion.

Political scientists and South East Asian observers have said Thailand may well have ""triggers"" in their political divides .

Someone gullible with little understanding to the depth of support of the ex leader(s)

May not fathom the rank and file in miltary are not all yellow .

Most come from families who voted for the reds over many elections.

The army only has control because men with guns for now are obeying orders.

A rogue general is all that's required.

Happily those same soldiers might be happy to arrest the junta .

What's being said is no one knows what happens next , if the democratically elected PM is jailed .

Western responses won't be favourable either.

You are way off base,. The last PM was not democratically elected. She was placed in the position by her criminal brother due to the fact that he ran Phue Thai with the support of his bottom licking Cronies..