Recomended physical therapy in naklua area?

Sandman77

Hello!

Is there any physical therapist in naklua area or massage at other place in pattaya that can make good phosical therapies ?

Comparing to chiang mai in pattaya I not found any shop that have the quality level of the physical exercies in the north ?

If possible recomended place with Adress and phone nr Thx can also send by pm!

Are you looking for a physical therapist or a massage ?

They are not the same thing

After a home accident I had to have physical therapy to regain the movement in my left knee, started physical therapy in the US and continued it here in Thailand

The hospital in Pattaya with the capital in it's name* has a horrible department . The doctor in charge did not even blink when he saw that I had to bring my own heat pad for pre therapy and ice for my post therapy and all his drones knew how to do were to monitor the exercises I needed, no advice, assistance or any evaluation. They just watched as I did my elephant tricks

Went to Pattaya International Hospital and their Physical Therapy Department was as good if not better than the PT Department at my US Hospital. Can't thank them enough for getting me literally back on my feet

*defamation laws in thailand

Edited by Langsuan Man

I have heard there is a good physio based out of The Diana Driving Range - in between Suk, Pattaya Nua and 3rd Road - roughly behind the Pattaya Nua Makro store. I guy I know went to see her after an accident and gave good feedback but it was a year ago.