Website or Android app streaming BBC World and Channel News asia etc

BKKdreaming

Hi

I have been trying to find a website that streams BBC World and Channel news Asia

most of the other International News outlets have streaming on their Apps ,

NHK World , France24, DW , all have English versions as do most of the USA news outlets

These stations have many interesting shows and very good quality and not the USA cable TV "drama"

thanks for your help

PS......my idea is to set up a page with all these News Outlets I like so I can click though them to see whats interesting ,

I am not that interested in the World News but more the local stories

Channel News Asia has an app in the Google Play store on my Sony mobile phone. Would that work?

I downloaded that app but could not figure out where the Live Stream was sad.png

I didn't download the app, but I'm not surprised that it either doesn't have a live stream or hides it in a way that is not easy to find. I've downloaded/installed over a dozen apps that I ended up installing because they simply don't do the obvious. Like, why would CNA not offer the live stream like, for example, Blomberg News does?

I have BBC world running on the World News live24 app right now ,

But the Channel new asia site never hooks up , so still looking for a way to watch that :)

World News live24 app also has France 24 , NHK Japan , CCTV (China), a Korea News

No German or Australian ......

The latest IsreaLiveTV Kodi addon (ver4.6.9) has a good news section which includes a very good stream of CNA at the moment and also has BBC news channels as requested by O/p.

I got it as part of the Gen Tec Kodi build but you can dowload the specific addon from TVaddons or Superrep repositories as well I think.