Is gettiing Residence Certificate from local Amphur in Bangkok possible?

Hello,

Currently I have a 'multi non-O' visa based on having Thai child (I live with partner in BKK but not married) as we went through courts etc. to prove I was 'legal' father.

I don't do '90-day reporting' to CW as I work outside of Thailand on a rotational basis.

I will soon need at least 2 x Residence Certificates (finance is nearly complete on vehicle) and also for my driving license.

From looking at multiple posts it seems that I cannot qualify for Residence Certificate from CW as I don't do these 90 day reports and I really don't want to spend 5000 baht for 2 pieces of paper from Embassy.

Does any TV member have any experience of getting this through local Amphur or even police station in BANGKOK? If so what requirements where needed?

Many Thanks

I've no experience in Bangkok, but I've got several from my local Amphur. They will issue them if the person named in the house book (Tabien Baan) as the house-master of your address is with you. It's certainly worth asking and they might even accept the signed copies of the house-masters Tabien Baan and ID alone.

Many Thanks for reply.

Ive just obtained a 1 year rental agreement in new house and the landlord is very helpful so I might firstly ask the local Amphur then if this is possible and if so the landlord should hopefully come along with me if necessary.

Thanks again!