Free Web-hosting With Sub-domains

mickeyrex

Greetings,

Has anyone had any experience with a free web-hosting service that's available here in Thailand? I'm looking for something better than geocities so I can upload video clips/mp3 material. It's only for personal use not for business. Thanks in advance for any help rendered.

Thanks---I'm in Bangkok. I think I'm blasted by forum rules regarding asking about what companies offer such service her. Hopefuly, I'm wrong. :o

The forum rules should not be a problem to you.

If you know of a good hosting service you can post the name here.

The exception is that you cannot advertise your own services or company. :D

If you do want to advertise your own company then please contact [email protected]

Moderator.

Hi,

Just a few thoughts, most free hosts may have an issue if the majority of the files held are multi-media. This is also true of paid hosts as well these days.

This does depend on your usage curve, in other words are you putting 'stuff' up on the web so you can access it yourself as you travel, or as an archive that's one thing. However, if you are going to share with family and friends though, then the bandwidth question comes into play. These days storage is cheap but bandwidth is still comparatively expensive.

Regards