Need Good Home for 2 Female Rabbits

I'm looking for a new loving home for my two rabbits, as I'm leaving Thailand at the end of the month for two or three years so can no longer take care of them, and I really don't want to have them put to sleep.

They are both female, and are a bonded pair, so they need a new home together.

The youngest just turned a year old, and the other one will be two years old next month. I have owned them both since they were eight weeks old, and both are in very very good health.

They are indoor rabbits, so need a home where their new owner will let them stay in the house, and with a reasonable amount of space to play and to run around.

They also have complete run of my apartment, although tend to spend most of their time either underneath the sofa or in their pen smile.png , but they do love to be able to run around when they feel like it. They would probably prefer a home without young kids, as they are not used to kids at all and frighten easily, but older kids would probably be okay.

As for food -- they get fed three to four times a day, and while they eat basic rabbit pellets, they also eat a large amount of veggies -- kale, Chinese celery, holy basil, Thai basil, cilantro, lettuce and carrots usually. They also get a piece of banana every couple of days, which they love.

Yes, I am aware they are very spoiled smile.png, and I probably treat them better than most people would, but I'd love to find a home for them where they are as well taken care of, as they really are lovely.

Of course, they are free to a good home, and they will come with a month's supply of pellets plus two or three weeks supply of hay, and some fresh veggies. I can also dismantle their pen and let you have that (it's made up of shelving cubes, so you can erect it in any shape or size you want), along with the little chairs etc. that they use while they're in it, if you do not already have somewhere to keep them.

Please let me know if you'd be interested in taking them. I'm more than happy to bring them to you in a taxi if you are in the Bangkok city limits somewhere, so you would not have to schlep to me to get them.

And here's a photo -- they really are very cute and have great little personalities, so I'm really hoping I can find them a lovely home. Thanks!!!

http://imgur.com/3gJGtxt

You should write where in Thailand you are, as it will hard to end them with EMS haaha

Good luck,

Ah sorry, I did put that I would bring them to anyone in Bangkok, but guess I should have also mentioned I'm in Bangkok smile.png Thanks!!

I live up near Chatuchak Market, close to Central Ladprao.

Oh and just to add, I'm not one of those annoying people who gets animals and then dumps them as soon as they have to leave Thailand. I've lived here for almost 14 years and always planned on staying, which is why I got them (they're my third pair -- I've had rabbits in Bangkok for 12 years, but my other two pairs died a couple of years ago)......but then an opportunity came up back in Europe for a few years that I can't pass up. Otherwise, I'd still be keeping them.

Edited by JordanJames

Still looking for a good home for my two female rabbits.

They really are lovely, and need someone who loves pets, doesn't mind having indoor rabbits, and will take good care of them.

Please let me know if you're interested as soon as you can, as I'm leaving Bangkok at the end of the month and desperately need a good home for them before I go.