Doomsday ahead: Alien-obsessed doctor summons Martians to Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aliens would not bother with a society who still crawl on their hands and knees.

But... I do empathize with his desperation, it is desperate and absolutely hopeless over there - no one is accountable for anything and the inevitable will ensue.

Search his name....been in the news multiple times. Another crackpot. And what about that Harvard degree?

One gem:

After years of trying, Dr. Debhanom says he finally made contact with bona fide aliens one morning at 2 a.m. in 1996. Surprisingly, he recalls, they called him on the phone, using an ordinary land line.

"They said they were from Mars and spoke a strange version of Thai. They also said not to worry about the phone bill," Dr. Debhanom recalls.

Wall Street Journal (of all places) biggrin.png

And to think this is a prof and doctor. He must have forgotten his Harvard education when he returned to Thailand

You don't believe he summoned Martians but you believe him implicitly when he says he has a Harvard doctorate.

I see.

Presumably Harvard will be suing if there's no degree,,, ;)

LOL - I've met a few of these crackpots who believe Aliens are among us.

The usual one though is the man who is convinced a major disaster is going to happen very soon. Often because some monk predicted it 300 years ago.

The only thing he teaches us is that someones qualifications mean absolutely nothing in this country.

These are MEDICAL doctors, right? These are the people who are trained in Thailand in scientific medicine? The ones who use SCIENCE to cure you when you end up in their hospital........lord help anyone who ends up being treated or diagnosed by that lot.

If I were a Martian I wouldn't want to visit a world that has constant 'fly by's' of great big asteroids...one could hit one day. Wait a minute. Come to Thailand, convert to their philosophy, die and be reborn. Nah, don't like that either. Probably coming to complain about the new movie ,The Martian, 'cos they know they'll get a fair hearing in Thailandgigglem.gif

2016, The Year Of Stupid.

350,000 BC-2016, The Years Of Stupid.

Paying for your food via credit card over three installments, the seoul secret bigotry laden ad and now this... yet the year is only 12 days old.

No, I think 2016 is going to be something special in the realms of stupidity.

What kind of Visa can they get? Tourist, Non-immigrant. Arrested on the spot for illegal entry? biggrin.png

That can get full Thai citizenship, because the Martians can speak, read and write Thai.

Aah, but have they got a Thai bank account with millions in it? Maybe they've got some Martian Gold with them eh? Yeah, that ought to do it!

Wonder why they chatted via voice call and not video call...lol
PS reminds me of the astronomer Patrick Moore's interview with 'Alien Channeler' Bernard Byron back in 1969.

Edited by katana