Liar! Danish 'victim' of East Pattaya street robbery confesses

webfact

Liar! Danish 'victim' of East Pattaya street robbery confesses

dane-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- We previously reported on the alleged robbery in East Pattaya of cash and an IPhone from a Danish man, which occurred late on Tuesday Night, however the so-called victim has now confessed to making up the crime so he could claim on his Insurance.

Police were initially unsure of the story given by Mr. Sonnich Jensen aged 23 who was met by Police in Soi Siam Country Club on Tuesday Night at the scene of the crime. Police promised to examine security cameras in the area and also called Mr. Jensen to Nongprue Police Station to discuss the case further on Wednesday Morning.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220730/liar-danish-victim-of-east-pattaya-street-robbery-confesses/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-14

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right......now when people get falsy accused by Thai Nationals I would like to see the same publicity as this Moron got.

Hang /m high to dry on the broadcasting lines!!

Oh no.

Have i been deceived for the last twenty years.

Do they tell pork pies over here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.pngohmy.pngohmy.png

There seems to be quite a number of foreign scammers working in Thailand. One colleague lost a large amount of money to one of them. Farangs are soft targets for such scammers also, and more easily fall for the sob stories of lost passports / money, etc. One has been one working the Muang Thong Thani area recently. Be very wary of seemingly hard up farangs looking for donations from strangers.

I think that there are many young people who came here for the holidays are running out of money and are doing whatever to stay an extra month or two.In the other thread regarding the Aussie couple, one poster knew the kid from uni. This Dane doesnt look like a criminal. I could be wrong.

Police were initially unsure of the story ...

Unlike the stalwart band of TV-CSI who never doubted that the police had to be wrong.

As their motto clearly states: Farang Good, Thai Bad, Case Closed ... another round If you please, bartender.

And as many of the posts in this thread show, they aren't letting the facts get in the way of their impeccable logic.

Edited by Suradit69

Police were initially unsure of the story ...

Unlike the stalwart band of TV-CSI who never doubted that the police had to be wrong.

As their motto clearly states: Farang Good, Thai Bad, Case Closed ... another round If you please, bartender.

And as many of the posts in this thread show, they aren't letting the facts get in the way of their impeccable logic.

Can you park the negativity for a while?

I seem to remember many people thought the Dane was trying it on.

He is giving foreigners a bad name. Shame on him.

is it my imagination or are there more scum sucking low life cockroach tourist visiting this year? that's why i tend to stay away from the tourist sites during the dry season! can't stand the stupid ignorant sons and daughters of B-----s!

I think that there are many young people who came here for the holidays are running out of money and are doing whatever to stay an extra month or two.In the other thread regarding the Aussie couple, one poster knew the kid from uni. This Dane doesnt look like a criminal. I could be wrong.

In 30 years as a police officer I didn't meet many criminals who looked like criminals; it would have made life a lot easier! In this case he is a criminal as he has committed a criminal act - Attempted obtaining property by deception, Fraud, Causing wasteful employment of police are just three criminal offences off the top of my head that he could be charged with. Ergo - he is a criminal and should be treated as such. Sadly, he'll probably get a slap on the wrist and be told not to be a naughty boy by both Thai and Danish officials. All this does is tell people to make up better stories next time and don't get caught.

I would dearly love to see Action = Consequence!

Should be locked up with the 2 Aussies caught scamming in Bangkok.

He probably will be, there was a case some time back of a German student reporting that stuff had been stolen to get insurance money but the police, sometimes not as stupid as we think, decided to search her room and found the stuff there, she was sentenced to prison ( forgot how long for) and did time, lost her job and her flat in Germany, hope this happens here as well, idiots like these people make things harder for honest people who fall on hard times.