Cinema deals?

MickeyMaow

the cinema at Maya does offer a senior discount. you need to go to the desk right of the concession stand.

fyi:

http://www.sfcinemacity.com/index.php/en/timetable/lookup

http://www.majorcineplex.com/booking/search-results.php?cinemaId_1=92&cinemaId_2=91&cinemaId_3=40

In 2015, the senior discount at Maya started at age 55. It now starts at age 60.

SF at Maya and Promenada

Major Cineplex at Airport Mall and Central Festival

One at KSG

Was in Promenada two weeks ago and they did not have a senior discount. My wife asked in Thai.

Major Cineplex has a card for seniors I think they are now charging 100 baht a year for it.

The deals I know at SF Cinema (Maya, Promenada) are :

- 80 baht if you go before 12 noon or after 9:30pm on Monday - Wednesday

- 100 baht if you go before 12 noon or after 9:30pm on Thursday - Friday

- 120 baht if you go before 12 noon or after 9:30pm on Saturday - Sunday

- Wednesday Movie day - 100 baht - any movie any time

- Kasikorn bank debit or credit card promo - 100 baht - you can but 2 tickets per month, any day any time any movie. There is a limit of couple of thousand tickets per month so it is good to do it in the first half of the month

- there is many other promotions but I don't know details - for almost any big company - True members, Dtac members, SCB bank etc etc

- Kasikorn bank debit or credit card promo - 100 baht - you can but 2 tickets per month, any day any time any movie. There is a limit of couple of thousand tickets per month so it is good to do it in the first half of the month

- there is many other promotions but I don't know details - for almost any big company - True members, Dtac members, SCB bank etc etc

Also at SF cinema, on Mon-Wed those big reclining "sofa" seats in the back are discounted from 500 thb to 350 thb (all day).

On Thursdays, the same seats are discounted from 500 thb to 450 thb.

The other thing I like about SF cinema is you can buy your tickets online then just pick them up at the automated touch screen kiosk (well, at Maya you can). No waiting in line.

Yep...all correct!

Great post and info, sir!

Yeap. Spotlight is even better. Also a true story.

Gonna see it this weekend. Was down at Maya yesterday.;all those movies playing and only 2 of them look any good; three if you count Star Wars. I saw it, it was bettter than expected,but still not worth half the hype they're giving it.

Yeap. Spotlight is even better. Also a true story.

Gonna see it this weekend. Was down at Maya yesterday.;all those movies playing and only 2 of them look any good; three if you count Star Wars. I saw it, it was bettter than expected,but still not worth half the hype they're giving it.

Good idea to see Spotlight soon. These kinds of movies don't stay around for long. Also noticed Steve Jobs is out.

• 2 months later...

Still a long way off, but the EU Film Festival will probably return to the Maya cinema in late July. It was 80 baht per movie last year.

Actually, I think you'll find that tickets were free. But you did need to get there early to queue for them.

• 2 weeks later...