Breitbart London

cooked

It seems to be Breitbart doing the blocking, not Thailand.

I'm blocked from Thailand and via a Singapore VPN, but get in just fine with a UK based VPN.

It also works fine using Hola Unblocker with Chrome.

It's not blocked for me, I'm on ToT fibre in the north of Thailand.

I wonder if they had issues with geo-blocking, it's now working on my Singapore VPN and AIS mobile internet, can't test on ToT as I'm not home now.

Breitbart can be quite useful. It was one of the first news outlets to break the Cologne New Year Assaults, before the mainstream media which had gone quiet on the story.

Well there's a stunner. Breitbart fall over themselves to get out a story that shows how bad all those nasty muslims are.

w00t.gif

Breitbart can be quite useful. It was one of the first news outlets to break the Cologne New Year Assaults, before the mainstream media which had gone quiet on the story.

Well there's a stunner. Breitbart fall over themselves to get out a story that shows how bad all those nasty muslims are.

w00t.gif

They weren't Muslim?

w00t.gif

They weren't Muslim?

Oh that's right. They were "Algerian" (cough).

Archived