Norwegian Fisherman assaulted and robbed in South Pattaya, 2 arrested

webfact

"armed with a knife which he later claimed he produced to scare his wife and stop her fighting with him."

Sounds like a great marriage...

We all know (those of us that have been married) that he will maybe live to regret that mistake.

maybe waking up with a stabbing pain to see the wife feeding the ducks,.....

# Quality tourist.

wai2.gif

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ehhh..... just how is it that this delicate snowflake has managed to still be drawing breath after 20 years ? it is apparent to all that bulbs such as he are not meant to be so dim , and yet he is ..... he needs a caretaker .......................go figure i ......

1) The guy raised his voice at his Thai wife = loss of face.

2) Raised his voice at a Thai baht bus driver and demanded a fair price upfront = loss of face.

3) Scared 2 Thai security guards making them run away = loss of face.

There was only going to be one outcome!!![/quote

Got what he deserved. Shouldn't carry knives

Nice looking couple. ha ha.

I m glad I stayed at Jomtien near Soi 5 as it was quieter and the Norway people I met

were older and retired and only drank beer, wine and spirits and partied

until 3AM. I found that Pattaya is just too wild for me to stay at for more than a

day trip. I still like staying at Hua Hin for a couple weeks as I feel safer both

day or night. Just my opinion of course as I don't go as crazy any more.'Stargeezer

The shorts could be a tad longer mate, would have been ok when you were at Junior School.

More questions than answers...

That's what Norwegian fishermen look like? He sure doesn't resemble anyone in my family tree.

What's a 20 year old guy doing with a 28 year old Thai wife?

Bars are open until 4 am in Pattaya?

Nice couple wink.png

(is she genuine, whats your take?)

Looking forward to see more of these quality tourists in a week staying near Soi Buakhao blink.png

genuine gargirl.

why do all these pattaya victims look so low- sosiety. so many hoodlums, not 1 respecting looking busnesman like.

More questions than answers...

That's what Norwegian fishermen look like? He sure doesn't resemble anyone in my family tree.

What's a 20 year old guy doing with a 28 year old Thai wife?

Bars are open until 4 am in Pattaya?

Same as a 60yr old guy with a 25yr old wife.

'This thing called love'.

Edited by roo860

That's a nasty looking pair...the sooner Thailand sees the back of him the better.

All my notions of Norwegians have be disabused...and what's with the number "13"? Is that the mark of the beast in Norway?

13th letter of the alphabet, "M" for Marijuana - so I am told whistling.gif

23 for "W" would have been more appropriate.

For Weed.

I know you all were thinking of another word that begins with "W" ...so was I. gigglem.gif

Edited by Basil B

If in the the pic he had been wearing a long sleeved shirt and his hands not visible, it would have been a different headline, "Foreigner had to pull knife to protect himself"!

He probably has '<deleted>' tattooed on his forehead underneath his new bandage as well which would have given the game away.

If in the the pic he had been wearing a long sleeved shirt and his hands not visible, it would have been a different headline, "Foreigner had to pull knife to protect himself"!

He probably has '<deleted>' tattooed on his forehead underneath his new bandage as well which would have given the game away.

Ok, wearing a hat as well.

Edited by roo860

1) The guy raised his voice at his Thai wife = loss of face.

2) Raised his voice at a Thai baht bus driver and demanded a fair price upfront = loss of face.

3) Scared 2 Thai security guards making them run away = loss of face.

There was only going to be one outcome!!!

He should not have bothered getting dressed nicely for the night out?? at least he remembered to pack his knife?

ED-visa ??

Normal tourist visa ;

he works 4 months at sea, artic sea ; and has 2 months holidays ...

Many people working on very big boats are like him;

I have a french friend he is the captain of a " little" tanker as he say ; his tanker is a 40,000 tons one ; only benzine or diesel , never crude oil ;

he is the only french ; his officers are english and the crew from Philippines ;

works the same, four month at see and two months with his family in Nakon Phanom province ;

but not 10 thousand euros a month; less unfortunatly wai2.gif

Nice couple wink.png

(is she genuine, whats your take?)

Looking forward to see more of these quality tourists in a week staying near Soi Buakhao blink.png

genuine gargirl.

why do all these pattaya victims look so low- sosiety. so many hoodlums, not 1 respecting looking busnesman like.

so because he has tattoos he's a hoodlum and low society?

How could you not judge him by the way he looks.....the fact that he appears here further confirms the fact......

Guess he is not a Rhode scholar .... When are these tattoo boys going to figure it out that they carry the badge of stupidity.

But I suppose they are not really into figuring many things out, if you are covered in tatoos, yes, you might well be considered a cartoon

He probably doing fine when he realized that the only ting to do is open his wallet and smile.

Fishermen normally spend enough money to secure several villages in Isan for years on the money they are using on one trip to Thailand.

I think he is exactly the quality tourists Thailand want.

Why give Issan villages all the money,what about the rest of the country.

His wife is a female ,not a katoey, as some posters suggested.

Not that its going to do him any good. I showed the TVF pic to a few women here this morning at my place.

They immediately pointed to her gold chain and tattoos. .....' she no good, take farangs money , maybe she have 2 or 3 farang boyfriends., Norway husband ., he dont know'.

They never do.

God almighty,now we have Thai women profiling from a photo and they have a crystal ball as well.

Guess mick1827 is covered in a few tatts...if so...I guess that's his choice....like the Norwegian lads body cover was his choice.

But seriously, how do you think people will react ? Ok ok so David Beckham has them, and he is not exactly known as a sharp individual......... How many doctors or lawyers or scientists or actually anybody with an upper university degree sport tatts ?

Not many....Justin Beiber has them....says it all.....I don't think Albert Einstein or Stephen Hawkings has any.....

And I understand that for many now it is a ' fashion '......fashions come and fashions go....like Pamela Stephens and her barbed wire arm....The tattoo lobby can have them all to themselves ....