PM Gen Prayut asks all to take part in reform

rooster59

<deleted>! i thought he said he would not be in power for more than a year? now he wants 20 years.... LOL
Ok well he did manage to quell the divide between reds and yellow, but if he doesnt get the hell out soon, he will start a new one...
Thailand is in recession and the blame is pointing at him now...

<deleted>! i thought he said he would not be in power for more than a year? now he wants 20 years.... LOL

Ok well he did manage to quell the divide between reds and yellow, but if he doesnt get the hell out soon, he will start a new one...

Thailand is in recession and the blame is pointing at him now...

Some would say he helped engineer the divide between the Reds and Yellows. He'll have to be careful though that he doesn't cause a coming together of the two when they realise that there's only going to be one snout in the trough for a long long time.

I had the displeasure of listing to his rubbish for the firt time last night. I expected the worst but was in disbelief just how much of a simpleton he really is. He speach was nothing short of lacking any direction, ideas or even understanding of the problems Thailand is facing.

For the PM in an adddress to the nation to be discussing grain size, alternative crops, water shortages and then refer to farmers, who plant crops to survive, as law breakers just showed hw far his head is up his arse. He evn likes the smell, I'll bet.

With these buffalo's at the helm or providing direction, Thailand has no chance to develop and prosper.

Don't be shy... say what you really think...

I had the displeasure of listing to his rubbish for the firt time last night. I expected the worst but was in disbelief just how much of a simpleton he really is. He speach was nothing short of lacking any direction, ideas or even understanding of the problems Thailand is facing.

For the PM in an adddress to the nation to be discussing grain size, alternative crops, water shortages and then refer to farmers, who plant crops to survive, as law breakers just showed hw far his head is up his arse. He evn likes the smell, I'll bet.

With these buffalo's at the helm or providing direction, Thailand has no chance to develop and prosper.

bingo.

It's easy to call this guy a moron... There isn't any need to stretch the truth...

Gen Prayut said Thailand is still in the first phase of the reform plan which will be carried out until the end of this year.

we are nearly two years into his reign ... he says that Thailand is still in the first phase of reform, yet "reform" has never... never been defined.

with his comments that this goes on into the far distant future, is there anyone who still has doubts about this junta's true intentions?

I'm old, old fashioned, old school you may say. However, I have a clear vision of who needs to reform first to stop this country from going backwards to feudal medieval times...

"..........stop this country from going backwards to feudal medieval times...".

Some would argue it is already there?

Many would argue that it never left fuedal times.

Gen Prayut said Thailand is still in the first phase of the reform plan which will be carried out until the end of this year.

we are nearly two years into his reign ... he says that Thailand is still in the first phase of reform, yet "reform" has never... never been defined.

with his comments that this goes on into the far distant future, is there anyone who still has doubts about this junta's true intentions?

Apart from the cognitive dissonants and shills, no.

I wonder what the Bangkok Elite "Reforms Before Election" crowd will have to say about this?

I should imagine the thought of 20 more years of un-elected government (essentially with their people in power) will leave them delighted.

It was never about "reforms before election" and all about levering their own (unelectable) faction into government.

"every citizen has to always think of the nation’s interests before their own"

Something that has been sorely lacking previously.

Oh my gosh we have missed you, where have you been? AA?

He sounds like he would have been the first to 'go over the top' full of....king and country like the other poor hoodwinked sheep.